SAN FRANCISCO – May 28, 2014 – MuleSoft, the company that makes it easy to connect applications, data and devices, today announced its most successful first quarter on record, with 97 percent growth in new subscription bookings year-over-year and setting new records in hiring and funding.
In March, MuleSoft announced an additional $50 million in funding, putting total financing at $131 million since its founding in 2006. The investment was led by existing investors NEA and Lightspeed Venture Partners as well as new investor Meritech Capital Partners. Cisco also participated as a new investor in this round, along with returning investors salesforce.com, SAP Ventures, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures and Bay Partners.
- Achieved 97 percent growth in new subscription bookings over Q1 2013
- Added a record number of new customers and expansions by existing customers, including Box, Equifax, Express Scripts, Maplin Electronics, Marmot, Merlin Entertainments, Minnesota Department of Transportation, Nestlé Nespresso, NGL Energy Partners, along with many other leading organizations across industries
- Surpassed 285 employees across seven offices worldwide, including significant expansion into EMEA and APAC
- Deepened strategic partnerships and added new systems integrators (SIs) and SaaS providers to MuleSoft’s partner ecosystem, including Capgemini UK plc, Confluex and Stone Cobra
- Announced new release of Anypoint Platform for APIs, an API management solution that is part of the company’s flagship Anypoint Platform™
- Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration
- Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist for Best Integration Solution
“We’re in the midst of a historic shift from a connected world to a hyperconnected one, and this is driving demand for integration solutions,” said Greg Schott, president and CEO of MuleSoft. “MuleSoft has created a single platform that connects every endpoint in an organization, whether it’s a SaaS or SOA application or a device in the Internet of Things. With the explosion of APIs, the number of potential connections rises and the challenge and value of connectivity also increases.”
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft makes connecting anything easy with Anypoint™ Platform, the only complete integration platform for SaaS, SOA and APIs. Thousands of organizations in 60 countries, from emerging brands to Global 500 enterprises, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and gain competitive advantage. http://www.mulesoft.com/
Salesforce empowers companies of every size and industry to connect with their customers through the power of data + AI + CRM + trust. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.