SAN FRANCISCO – October 9, 2014 – MuleSoft, the company that makes it easy to connect applications, data and devices, today announced record results for its fiscal 2014 Q3 quarter, more than doubling new subscription bookings from the year-ago quarter. Cloud, mobility and the Internet of Things are fueling a massive integration opportunity, driving customer demand for MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ to connect disparate systems and technologies with a unified platform.
“We’re entering a new phase of connectivity—an era focused on bringing together an explosion of endpoints inside and outside the four walls of the enterprise. Companies are driving dramatic business transformation with connectivity as the core catalyst,” said Greg Schott, president and CEO at MuleSoft. “Anypoint Platform provides a unified connectivity layer across organizations” applications, data and APIs, enabling tremendous agility and rapid innovation. Companies that don’t realize the full potential of this new way of doing business risk getting left behind.”
MuleSoft’s flagship Anypoint Platform is built to eliminate the pain and cost of point-to-point integration, unifying business processes across applications, data sources and APIs. With Anypoint Platform, customers benefit from connecting in new ways with employees, partners, customers and devices.
Driven by continued momentum for connectivity across SaaS, SOA and APIs, MuleSoft continues to have a banner year, most recently reporting its strongest Q3 ever. Recent notable company milestones include:
Financial Highlights and Company Momentum
- Achieved 108 percent new subscription bookings growth over the same third quarter period last year
- Added a significant number of new customers and expansions by existing customers, including Admiral Insurance, Air New Zealand Limited, Arizona State University, Audi Australia, Autotrader.com, Clark Construction, HarperCollins Publishers Ltd., New Relic, Premera Blue Cross, Stubhub, Telstra and University of San Diego, along with many other leading organizations across industries
- Surpassed 400 employees across seven offices worldwide
- Appointed two industry veterans to its leadership team: Matt Langdon as chief financial officer and Anna Binder as vice president of people
- Expanded board of directors with veteran CFO Steve Collins
- Held MuleSoft CONNECT, the premier integration conference, where more than 1,900 business and technology leaders gathered in San Francisco and London to redefine connectivity through SaaS, SOA and APIs
- Furthered its platform capabilities with a new release in May 2014 aimed at providing a faster, easier way to deliver data to business applications, whether event-driven, real-time data or batch data
- Introduced new solutions built on Anypoint Platform for connecting mobile and enterprise applications, including the Salesforce1 Mobile App, .NET applications and other Microsoft technologies
- Exceeded more than 7.8 billion records processed and 84,460 users of Dataloader.io, the only free, cloud-based data loader for Salesforce and the most popular app on Salesforce AppExchange for nearly 2 years running
Industry Accolades and Awards
- Recognized for the second consecutive year as one of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplaces Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrants for On-Premises Application Integration Suites
- Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrants for On-Premises Application Integration Suites and Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
- Positioned as a Strong Performer in “The Forrester Wave™: API Management Solutions, Q3 2014” report by Forrester Research
- Secured several other notable industry awards and distinctions, including:
- CEO Greg Schott Named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 Award Finalist for Northern California
- SIIA CODiE Award winner in the “Best Integration Solution” category for Anypoint Platform for APIs
- InfoWorld 2014 Bossie Awards winner in the “Best Open Source Data Center and Cloud Software” category
- JMP Securities Hot 100 List of Best Privately Held Software Companies
MuleSoft’s mission is to connect the world’s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft makes connecting anything easy with Anypoint Platform™, the only complete integration platform for SaaS, SOA and APIs. Thousands of organizations in 60 countries, from emerging brands to Global 500 enterprises, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and gain competitive advantage. http://www.mulesoft.com/
Salesforce empowers companies of every size and industry to connect with their customers through the power of data + AI + CRM + trust. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.