SAN FRANCISCO – February 2, 2016 – MuleSoft, the company that makes it easy to connect applications, data and devices, today announced record results for fiscal year 2015 with 92 percent total revenue growth year-over-year. MuleSoft closed the year with nearly 900 enterprise customers and revenue surpassing $100 million in fiscal year 2015. The company’s explosive growth is fueled by global demand for Anypoint Platform™, which is used by enterprises to connect in new ways with their employees, partners, customers and devices. As virtually every company makes a shift toward becoming a digital business, there is a critical need to rapidly leverage new and existing assets and services. API-led connectivity can enable enterprises to create more efficient systems, processes and experiences, while securing and managing access across the enterprise.
“MuleSoft has emerged as one of the fastest-growing companies in enterprise software by providing rapid connectivity to any application, data source or device,” said Greg Schott, president and CEO, MuleSoft. “We”re poised for another year of exceptional growth, driven by increasing adoption of our platform by many of the world”s largest organizations.”
Leading brands across industries are using MuleSoft’s products to transform their business, including Amtrak, AT&T, Citrix, Intuit, Mastercard, Renault-Nissan Alliance, Siemens, Splunk, StubHub, Unilever and Verizon. MuleSoft enterprise subscription customer base includes:
- 4 of the top 9 global banks
- 4 of the top 10 global auto companies
- 2 of the top 5 wireless carriers in the United States
- 2 of the top 5 global insurance companies
- 2 of the top 5 global retailers
- 1 of the top 3 global pharmaceutical companies
2015 Financial Highlights and Company Momentum
- Achieved 92 percent revenue growth year-over-year
- Closed an additional $128 million in funding, bringing total financing to $259 million since its founding in 2006
- Grew to more than 600 employees across 10 offices worldwide, and added veteran industry executive Michael Capellas to the board of directors
- Expanded the MuleSoft partner program to more than 200 partners, including Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton, CSC, Deloitte and PwC
- Held MuleSoft CONNECT, the premier integration conference, and global Summit series where thousands of business and technology leaders across nearly 500 companies gathered in 17 cities to address the challenges of the digital era
Industry Recognition and Awards
- Recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s 2015 Magic Quadrant for Application Services Governance, as well as the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) for the second consecutive year
- Named a Market Leader in the “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Integration PaaS (iPaaS) Solution, 2015-2016”
- Ranked one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ for the third consecutive year
- Recognized in Glassdoor’s Employees” Choice Awards as a Best Place to Work, and as one of the Bay Area News Group’s Top Workplaces for the third consecutive year
- Achieved several other notable industry awards and distinctions, including JMP Securities Hot 100 List of Best Privately Held Software Companies, Business Insider’s Silicon Valley 100 list, CRN’s Coolest Cloud Platform And Development Vendors, ARN ICT Industry Awards finalist and Reseller News Industry Awards finalist
- Introduced three major new releases of Anypoint Platform, modernizing how organizations connect applications, data and APIs
- Launched new solutions built on Anypoint Platform for mobile, digital and IoT apps, applying integration best practices to solve specific industry and business use cases
- Strengthened leadership in enterprise cloud integration with advancements to hybrid integration capabilities; processed up on average 6.5 million transactions a day and delivered 99.99% uptime for the thousands of workers running on the iPaaS component of Anypoint Platform
- Exceeded more than 42 billion records processed for 185,000 users of dataloader.io, a cloud-based data loader for Salesforce and one of the most popular apps on Salesforce AppExchange for more than 3 years running
Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Application Services Governance” by Paolo Malinverno, April 9, 2015.
Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Worldwide” by Massimo Pezzini, Yefim V. Natis, Paolo Malinverno, Kimihiko Iijima, Jess Thompson, Eric Thoo, Keith Guttridge, March 23, 2015.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner”s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world”s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud. Organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 corporations, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and transform their businesses. https://www.mulesoft.com/
MuleSoft is a registered trademark of MuleSoft, Inc. All other marks are those of respective owners.
Salesforce empowers companies of every size and industry to connect with their customers through the power of data + AI + CRM + trust. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.