San Francisco – March 8, 2016 – MuleSoft, the company that makes it easy to connect applications, data and devices, today announced it is partnering with Salesforce to enable financial services organizations to build deeper client relationships and deliver richer experiences through digital channels. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ brings data from multiple sources, including core banking, treasury management and third party systems, into Salesforce Financial Services Cloud for advisors to obtain a unified client view and better meet the increased customer service expectations of the digital era. Financial Services Cloud is generally available for purchase today, empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 client relationships, be more productive and engage more holistically with clients anywhere and on any device.
Anypoint Platform and Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Enable Unified Client View
MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform is a complete solution for API-led connectivity that integrates applications and data both on-premises and in the cloud, extending the capabilities of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud to:
- Effortlessly bring data into Salesforce Financial Services Cloud: MuleSoft’s powerful data transformation language, DataWeave, allows data to be seamlessly transformed so that it can be read by Salesforce’s API in real-time.
- Securely connect to cloud and on-premises systems: Anypoint Platform allows financial services organizations to bring data from multiple sources, including core banking, treasury management and legacy mainframe systems, into Salesforce Financial Services Cloud.
- Enable secure and governed access to data: MuleSoft’s PCI and SSAE 16 SOC 2 certified Anypoint Platform supports secured and governed access to data, as well as external identity management servers, such as LDAP.
Comments on the News
- “The financial services industry is undergoing a period of rapid change, and customers demand a different kind of relationship with their provider. Underpinning the new challenges for financial services companies is the need to deliver consistent and innovative customer experiences, which require an efficient and consistent flow of information,” said Ross Mason, founder and vice president of product strategy, MuleSoft. “The combination of Financial Services Cloud and MuleSoft’s API-led approach to connect data, applications and devices is transforming client engagement. It means enabling data to be shared across various divisions of the financial institution for consistent customer service, providing personalized customer experiences and embracing new technology. We are happy to partner with Salesforce in its industry go-to-market efforts across Financial Services Cloud as well as Health Cloud.”
- “The future is here, and it”s advice, not administrative tasks. Salesforce is transforming the advisor-client relationship for the digital age,” said Simon Mulcahy, GM of Financial Services, Salesforce. “MuleSoft is supporting Salesforce in its mission to deliver a new era through proactive, personalized and goal-based collaborative advice.”
For more information about MuleSoft’s financial services solutions, visit: https://www.mulesoft.com/integration-solutions/soa/financial-services
About Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is transforming the client-advisor relationship by empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 relationships with clients; enabling advisors to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on investors; and allowing advisors to engage more comprehensively with clients and their households on any device at any time.
Salesforce is the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.
MuleSoft makes it easy to connect the world”s applications, data and devices. MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ enables companies to unlock the full potential of their applications and data through API-led connectivity, both on-premises and in the cloud. Organizations in over 60 countries, from emerging companies to Global 500 corporations, use MuleSoft to innovate faster and transform their businesses. https://www.mulesoft.com/
MuleSoft is a registered trademark of MuleSoft, Inc. All other marks are those of respective owners.
Salesforce empowers companies of every size and industry to connect with their customers through the power of data + AI + CRM + trust. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.