With Salesforce as a single source of truth, Bentley Motors will deliver more personalized experiences and service to customers across every interaction
SAN FRANCISCO and LONDON — December 2, 2020 — Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced that Bentley Motors, a British luxury automotive company, will deploy Salesforce cloud solutions to give its employees a 360-degree view of customers—connecting Bentley Motors’ sales, service, and marketing organizations to deliver a white-glove, personalized experience to customers.
Now in its second century of producing cars, Bentley Motors continues to innovate while advancing its commitment to sustainability, recently announcing an all-electric lineup by 2030. Bentley Motors isn’t just evolving its products and supply chain; it’s transforming how it engages with a new generation of customers worldwide who are eco-conscious. Today, digital is rapidly becoming table stakes for companies, making high-touch, personalized digital services essential to building stronger relationships with prospective and existing customers.
As automakers place a greater focus on direct customer relationships, which has been accelerated by the pandemic, they need a single source of truth that brings together customer and vehicle data. Bentley Motors has incorporated a range of Salesforce solutions to provide its 4,000 employees with this 360-degree view across more than 60 markets in order to deliver:
- White-Glove Service: Bentley Motors’ team of brand advisors will use Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to manage all prospective and existing customer engagement on a single platform, and enable customers to use Live Chat as a new channel of choice for real-time support.
- Personalized Experiences: Using Marketing Cloud, Bentley Motors will be able to deliver personalized experiences across email, SMS, and web, and create customized campaigns based on customers’ interests and history, including sharing information about new car releases or welcoming a new customer to the Bentley Motors community.
- Increased Growth: Leveraging MuleSoft and Tableau, Bentley Motors will be able to unlock and connect data from hundreds of new and legacy systems to provide its retailers with a 360-degree view of the customer. Understanding each customer’s preferences and previous engagement with the brand will empower its retailers to deliver highly-personalized service from the moment a customer enters a Bentley Motors showroom.
- Improved Sustainability: Using Tableau, Bentley Motors will be able to track sustainability metrics and insights from across the company to measure its progress toward becoming end-to-end carbon neutral by 2030, and monitor the ethical sourcing of materials.
Comments on the News
“For 101 years, the Bentley Motors brand has stood for luxury and refined craftsmanship. Combining our values and vision with Salesforce’s technology will enable us to fundamentally reinvent our brand for the next century by evolving the way we engage with our customers digitally—not only to supplement the real-world experience, but to create deeper, long-lasting relationships with our customers,” said Adrian Hallmark, Chairman and CEO, Bentley Motors Limited.
“Bentley Motors has defined automotive elegance and sophistication for more than a century,” said Marc Benioff, Chair and CEO, Salesforce. “Now, as the company reimagines its business for the future, we’re thrilled to help them deliver a next-generation of luxury mobility that’s sustainable, connected, and completely personalized for every customer.”
About Dreamforce To You 2020
Dreamforce to You 2020 is a customized, digital experience for Salesforce customers, Trailblazers and stakeholders to inspire, connect, and define the blueprint for how to succeed in this new normal. It consists of three core pillars:
- Personalized experiences: For our customers, we’ll create a personalized event to address their unique needs and help their business succeed. We’ll host these meetings throughout November and December.
- Dreamforce to You keynote: On December 2, Bentley Motors Chairman and CEO Adrian Hallmark will join Salesforce Chair and CEO Marc Benioff during an inspiring keynote, which will outline Salesforce’s vision for the future, celebrate customer success, unveil new innovations across the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform, and more. Watch it live here.
- DreamTX: During the week of December 14, we’ll dedicate four days to learning with DreamTX (start and end date vary based on location). Attendees will have access to demos, luminary sessions, and additional content to help them succeed. Sign up at Dreamforce.com.
About Bentley Motors
Bentley Motors is the most sought-after luxury car brand in the world. The company’s headquarters in Crewe, England is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering, and production of the company’s three model lines: Continental, Flying Spur, and Bentayga. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology, is unique to UK luxury car brands such as Bentley Motors. Bentley Motors employs around 4,000 people at Crewe, where it became the first luxury automotive factory in the UK to be certified carbon neutral by the Carbon Trust.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.