Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
Editor’s note, updated November 10: The Dreamforce to You keynote will be broadcast on December 2, 2020. Learn more at Dreamforce.com.
The global pandemic has transformed nearly every aspect of our lives — from the way we work to the way we gather. Zooms became the new meeting rooms, kitchens became the new call centers, and eCommerce is becoming the primary way people shop.
Overnight, we had to reimagine how to succeed in the new all-digital world, while navigating through crisis and change with our stakeholders—our customers, employees, shareholders, partners and communities. When personal protective equipment was in short supply, we helped acquire and distribute 50 million pieces to hospitals and first responders around the world.
We launched Work.com to help cities, states, and companies around the world make their workplaces and communities safe with technology for employee wellness, shift management, manual contact tracing and more. We also launched Salesforce Anywhere so companies could work and collaborate from anywhere by embedding chat, alerts, comments and video directly into the Salesforce experience. We recently introduced Work.com for Vaccines to help governments and healthcare organizations more safely and efficiently manage vaccine programs at scale.
We completely reimagined our events, moving them online and introducing new relevant content for the time we’re inStephanie Buscemi, Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce
Historically, we’ve hosted hundreds of physical events each year, but the pandemic changed that too. So we completely reimagined our events, moving them online and introducing new relevant content for the time we’re in — and so far it’s worked well. We’ve had more than 200 million views of our new virtual events, including Leading Through Change, B-Well Together, and TrailheaDX.
And now we’re coming up on the time when we typically host our most important event, Dreamforce. Dreamforce means so many things to so many people. It’s a global homecoming with our community. It’s a place where everyone from CEOs to admins come to get inspired, learn and innovate. It’s a moment for us to connect product with purpose and give back. It also drives our business, galvanizes our employees and brings the best thought leaders and industry-movers together to shape a better future.
When we thought about how to approach Dreamforce this year, we knew it is unlike any other technology conference, and we adopted a beginner’s mind in order to truly transform what it means in the context of a year like no other — 2020.
Now we need to come together more than ever, and we’re reimagining the Dreamforce experience with Dreamforce to You 2020.
Dreamforce to You 2020 is a customized, digital experience for our customers, trailblazers and stakeholders to inspire, connect and define the blueprint for how to succeed in this new normal. It consists of three core pillars:
- Personalized experiences: For our customers, we’ll create a personalized event to address their unique needs and help their business succeed. We’ll host these meetings throughout November and December.
- Dreamforce to You keynote: On December 2, Salesforce Chair and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver an inspiring keynote on our vision for the future, celebrate our customers’ success, unveil new innovations across the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform and more.
- DreamTX: During the week of December 14, we’ll dedicate four days to learning with DreamTX (start and end date vary based on where you are in the world). Attendees will have access to demos, luminary sessions and additional content to help them succeed. Sign up at Dreamforce.com.
You can sign up today at Dreamforce.com.
Our commitment to giving back
While our world continues to change, our values remain constant. And it wouldn’t be Dreamforce if we didn’t give back to our communities. As part of Dreamforce to You, Salesforce will donate $5 million to address today’s economic, hunger, health, climate and racial inequality crises:
- $2 million small business fund to provide financial relief to San Francisco small businesses. Please visit salesforce.com/sfsmallbizgrants to be notified when the grant application process opens.
- $3 million to support organizations addressing hunger with World Central Kitchen and Eat. Learn. Play., health equity with (RED) and CareMessage, and climate action with Plant-for-the-Planet.
We believe that business is the greatest platform for change — that companies must serve all of their stakeholders, not just their shareholders. Now, more than ever, we need to be repairing the world around us and finding solutions to create success, together. You can read more about our commitment in this post by our Chief Philanthropy Officer, Ebony Beckwith.
And every step of the way, we’re united by an incredible community. We may be apart for now, but we’ll never stop succeeding together.
Stay up to date with all of our free, publicly available Dreamforce to You 2020 content at Dreamforce.com.