Summer ’23 Release: Slack Canvas and More
Today, Salesforce announced that the Summer ’23 release preview is now live.
Why it matters: The Summer ’23 release includes hundreds of new features across Customer 360 that will be generally available on June 12.
Highlights from the Summer ’23 Product Release
- Sales Planning — A native, end-to-end solution that transforms planning from clunky to intuitive. Now, customers can intelligently allocate targets, budget, headcount, and more with auto-allocation and seamless in-app collaboration.
- Service Catalog — Customers can quickly unlock the power of automation with pre-built catalog items that seamlessly show common business processes in a storefront-like experience. Users can also create a workflow once and deploy it anywhere to improve agent productivity and customer success.
- Account Engagement: Data Cloud Integration — Customers can now connect Account Engagement with Data Cloud for Marketing to harness customer data, improve segmentation, and increase personalization based on all of the interactions a customer has with a company.
- TikTok Integration for Commerce Enhancements — Merchants are now enabled to power product discovery, product details, checkout, and post-payment activity in-app for a seamless and frictionless customer experience to help drive sales and acquire new customers.
- Join Data User Interface — With just a few clicks, users can connect multiple Data Cloud Data Model objects to correlate data in a visualization and deliver powerful insights.
- Slack Canvas — Slack canvases are a permanent place in Slack where teams can create, organize, and share essential business resources. Salesforce users can now include content in a single Slack view – from rich media and files, to data from Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and more.
- For a detailed look at these features plus hundreds more, go here