Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
As COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, we have a heightened awareness of our responsibility to our employees, customers, partners, healthcare workers, first responders and broader community.
On this page, you’ll find:
How We Are Supporting our Ohana
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic around the clock in order to better support our employees, customers, partners and communities. Updates on office closures and workforce support, events and philanthropic donations are below.
- Read Marc Benioff’s letter to customers
- Hear from Amy Weaver, President & Chief Legal Officer on the steps we’re taking to support our employees, customers, partners and our communities
- Hear from Gavin Patterson, President and CEO, Salesforce International on our international philanthropic efforts and initiatives
- Get the latest on upcoming Salesforce Events
- Our latest remote work mandates
How Our Technology is Being Deployed
Below you will find updates on how our customers and partners our deploying our technology to support the global response to COVID-19.
- Salesforce Announces Work.com to Help Businesses and Communities Safely Reopen
- Salesforce Care: Free Rapid Response Solutions to Help Companies Navigate COVID-19
- Access and analyze trusted COVID-19 global data with Tableau
What our Customers are Doing
- Hear from Bill Patterson, GM of CRM Applications on how our customers are tackling COVID-19
- How Customers in Every Industry are Responding to COVID-19
How We’re Working with our Partners
Check back often as we’ll share updates and additional resources.
Visit our Newsroom, follow us on Twitter at @salesforcenews, and check out a new resource on how companies can navigate this time of crisis with Leading Through Change.