Salesforce Launches Data and Generative AI Capabilities to Accelerate Sales Growth
Today, Salesforce introduced new real-time data and AI capabilities built into the world’s #1 CRM. With generative AI-powered emails, qualified leads, and intelligent sales planning, sales teams can improve efficiency and accelerate growth.
Why it’s relevant: In today’s challenging sales landscape and amid rising customer expectations, only 28% of sellers expect to hit their quota. Using AI and data to automate the mundane helps businesses maximize seller efficiency and keep reps focused on making every customer moment count.
Innovation in action: Sales Cloud uses real-time data from Data Cloud and Einstein AI to help teams maximize every selling opportunity and achieve growth targets.
Einstein GPT empowers sales teams with:
- Faster outreach: Einstein GPT helps sales teams auto-generate highly personal, relevant prospect emails based on CRM data, allowing teams to spend less time writing and more time selling.
- Better qualified leads: Einstein Bots for Sales automates lead conversion, pre-qualifying web visitors so sellers talk to the right people at the right time.
- Conversational AI-driven sales coaching: Einstein Conversation Insights’ transcription and conversational AI analysis will be available in 14 additional languages, including Japanese, German, Spanish, and Hindi.
Real-time data helps sales teams:
- Find untapped opportunities: Tableau for Sales uses Data Cloud and Einstein GPT to enable self-service data exploration of any data, informing leaders on their business and providing actionable strategies to grow revenue.
- Deeply understand their business in real time: Activity 360 puts unified, real-time data front-and-center, capturing all activity data from across the CRM and integrated third-party sources. This gives business leaders a complete, real-time view of all their sales activities.
- Efficiently plan and manage growth: All-new Sales Planning is native to Sales Cloud, making it easy to build end-to-end plans fueled by CRM data — fast. Businesses can now drive new growth by efficiently allocating capacity, territories, quota, compensation, and more.
- Make buying easy: From within Sales Cloud, reps can send a simple auto-generated reordering portal to customers who want to repurchase products. With Pay Now, reps can embed payment capabilities anywhere — in invoices, SMS, or email — and power transactions with their preferred payment methods.
Salesforce perspective: “B2B selling is moving from intuition-based to data-driven and from episodic sales stages to connected customer journeys powered by generative AI. Whether it’s autonomous prospecting, surfacing real-time insights when you need them, or automating time-consuming tasks, AI is the new UI for every seller.” – Ketan Karkhanis, EVP and GM, Sales Cloud
B2B selling is moving from intuition-based to data-driven and from episodic sales stages to connected customer journeys powered by generative AI.Ketan Karkhanis, EVP and GM, Sales Cloud
Reaction to the news: “Data and AI are critical components for our growth. We leverage Salesforce to gather information across 200 countries and territories in which we operate. This data equips our teams with the right information, at the right time, to provide an optimal experience for our customers.” – Tom Mazzaferro, Chief Data & Innovation Officer, Western Union
- Einstein GPT is currently in closed pilot.
- Tableau for Sales is generally available.
- Activity 360 is generally available.
- Sales Planning is expected to be generally available June 2023.
- Pay Now and Reorder Portal are expected to be generally available June 2023.
- Learn how Salesforce helps people sell smarter and faster with AI and data here
- Salesblazer is the largest and most successful community of sales professionals. Learn more here
- Read how generative AI will impact sales reps’ jobs
- Sales reps spend only 28% of their week selling. Find other helpful data in the Salesforce Stat Library
Any unreleased services or features referenced here are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.