Customer Service and Support
Salesforce Launches Sales and Service Suites to Help Companies Drive Faster ROI
Today, Salesforce announced new product suites for sales and service teams, bringing together best-in-class solutions from across the Customer 360 to help any company unlock cost savings and create exceptional customer experiences.
Why it’s relevant: Rapid innovation and a shifting vendor landscape has led to complex and bloated tech stacks. Simplicity remains elusive. On average, organizations use:
- 1,061 applications, up from 976 a year ago.
- 10 channels to sell to customers.
Innovation in action: Rather than using a range of different vendors and tools, Salesforce Suites simplify tech stacks and reduce total cost of ownership to help companies unlock:
- Faster time to value with purpose built, integrated apps and Premier Success Plans.
- Faster innovation with unified data, automation, and AI on one platform.
- Faster growth with the scalability, flexibility, and security of the Customer 360 platform.
Sales and Service Suites address the unique challenges faced by sales and service teams:
- Sales Suite empowers companies to sell faster, smarter, and more efficiently on a single platform by bringing the #1 CRM for Sales together with B2B account management, sales engagement, team productivity, enablement, AI and analytics, CPQ, territory planning, and expert guidance and expedited 24/7 support.
- Service Suite brings the #1 CRM for Service together with self-service, bots, messaging, chat, voice, AI, service automation, productivity & swarming, service analytics, expert guidance, and expedited 24/7 support to help companies scale service faster and reduce support costs.
The Salesforce perspective: “Our customers are our strategic partners, and we are focused on delivering a unified platform that empowers them to put their customers at the center of everything they do.” – Bill Patterson, EVP and GM, CRM Applications, Salesforce.
Salesforce’s new Sales and Service Suites help create those exceptional customer experiences by unifying data, automating processes, and scaling faster than ever before.
The customer perspective:
- “With Salesforce, we were able to optimize our processes and reduce complexity by having a source of truth for our sales organization.”– Orlando Gadea, Global Vice President, Customer Experience Transformation, Stanley Black & Decker
- “Service Cloud reduces case processing time because agents don’t have to struggle with so many different systems. This allows us to better care for our consumers, and therefore drive better consumer satisfaction.”– Asmita Dubey, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, L’Oréal
Availability: Learn more about Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solutions.