Salesforce.com Delivers Sales Performance Accelerator, Empowering Customer Companies to Grow Revenue by Unlocking Peak Performance within Sales Teams
Sales Performance Accelerator is a newly integrated solution that combines the world’s #1 sales app, the Sales Cloud, with clean, targeted lead and customer data from Data.com and coaching and feedback tools from Work.com
With the new Sales Performance Accelerator, sales teams can now seamlessly connect and access everything they need to supercharge their performance, empowering them to close more deals, faster, both at their desks and on the go
Leading customer companies such as CareerBuilder, DocuSign and Enterasys are using Sales Performance Accelerator to help maximize sales performance
SAN FRANCISCO—July 17, 2013—Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world’s #1 CRM platform, today delivered Salesforce Sales Performance Accelerator, empowering customer companies to grow revenue by unlocking peak performance within sales teams. Sales Performance Accelerator is a newly integrated solution that combines the world’s #1 sales app, the Sales Cloud, with clean, targeted lead and customer data from Data.com and coaching and feedback tools from Work.com. With the new Sales Performance Accelerator, sales teams can now seamlessly connect and access everything they need to supercharge their performance, empowering them to close more deals, faster, both at their desks and on the go. Leading customer companies such as CareerBuilder, DocuSign and Enterasys are using Sales Performance Accelerator to maximize sales performance.
Comments on the News
• “A sales team always wants to be a team full of A players and achieve greater success,” said Linda Crawford, EVP and GM of Salesforce Sales Cloud, salesforce.com. “And with Sales Performance Accelerator, customer companies can unlock peak performance in their sales teams to empower them to grow revenue like never before. With Data.com and Work.com seamlessly integrated with the Sales Cloud, sales reps will be armed with the very best tools wherever they are.”
• “At CareerBuilder, we invest in arming our sales teams with the latest tools and technology they need to be successful,” said Lindsey Nelson, VP of Sales Productivity, CareerBuilder. “Salesforce.com helps enable our sales team to operate at peak performance with access to valuable resources and contacts anytime, anywhere.”
• “Nucleus has found companies employing social, integrated sales performance management like Work.com can increase close rates by as much as 10 to 15 percent. Adding more complete data with Data.com and tactical collaboration with Chatter make salespeople even more effective,” said Rebecca Wettemann, VP of Research, Nucleus Research.
Introducing Salesforce Sales Performance Accelerator: The world’s #1 sales app, the Sales Cloud, seamlessly integrated with Data.com and Work.com
A sales rep is always focused on becoming an A player - and today’s social, mobile and cloud technologies help empower sales reps to become better than ever before. A sales rep will tell you they can never have enough pipeline, and always want an even shorter sales cycle and more consistent win rates. Now, with the Sales Cloud’s social collaboration combined with Data.com for the best leads and customer data, and Work.com for feedback and coaching tools, sales teams are more empowered to grow revenue through a unified, integrated experience.
New Sales Performance Accelerator: Empower Your Sales Team to Close More Deals, Faster
The new Sales Performance Accelerator supercharges sales by empowering sales reps to close more deals faster through seamless access to everything they need. With this new solution, sales teams operate at peak performance and drive more revenue both at their desks and on the go.
• Sales Cloud for better team selling: Quick accessibility and collaboration with the right resources and people can make the difference in a deal won or lost. With the Sales Cloud, sales teams can easily find an expert to answer a question, discover the best people to bring into a deal and quickly uncover the content they need to drive a deal to close, both at their desks and on the go.
• Data.com for clean, targeted lead and customer data: Sales reps need a constant flow of quality leads in order to meet revenue targets. Data.com is part of the Sales Performance Accelerator so sales teams have instant access to accurate, actionable contact and business data. With Data.com, sales reps can immediately uncover and qualify new leads, and keep their data clean.
• Work.com for coaching, motivation and feedback: Work.com unlocks peak performance from sales teams through consistent coaching, motivation and feedback. Sales reps can be coached toward winning behavior, receive public recognition or thanks for following best practices and get feedback on how to drive a deal to a close. Work.com makes every sales rep an A player through consistent coaching, amplifying winning behaviors and driving performance with feedback. And it’s available on mobile devices where many sales people do their work.
Sales Performance Accelerator: The Solution of Choice for Leading Sales Teams
Salesforce.com customers including CareerBuilder, DocuSign and Enterasys have transformed how they connect with their customers, employees, partners and products to ensure that sales teams can close every deal and maximize sales performance with the Sales Performance Accelerator. According to a recent survey, companies that have deployed the Sales Cloud have seen on average a 38 percent increase in lead conversion, a 36 percent increase in sales productivity, 45 percent increase in forecast accuracy and 28 percent increase in sales .
Pricing & Availability
• Sales Performance Accelerator starts at $110 per user per month and is available today.
• Sales Performance Accelerator is currently available for the promotional price of $90 per user per month for the next 90 days.
• For more information on Salesforce Sales Performance Accelerator, please visit: https://www.salesforce.com/form/conf/campaigns/demo-sales-performance.jsp
• Like salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
• Follow @Salesforce on Twitter
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “CRM.” For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.