Report highlights the demand for solutions that support cross-channel, end-to-end customer journeys, delivering high customer satisfaction scores and garnering brand loyalty
Corel Software, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Symantec Corporation all recently recognized for delivering superior customer service with the Service Cloud
SAN FRANCISCO – August 24, 2012 – Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/) company, today announced the Salesforce Service Cloud has been recognized as a Leader in the Forrester Research, Inc., July 2012 report, The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012.
Comment on the News:
• “Companies of all sizes are transforming into social enterprises to build deeper, more meaningful relationships with their customers,” said John Wookey, executive vice president, social applications, salesforce.com. “The Service Cloud helps companies deliver exceptional customer service, connecting social, collaborative contact centers with websites, communities and public social networks.”
The Service Cloud, Built to Deliver Customer Service for the Social Enterprise
Salesforce.com is helping businesses to bridge the social gap and meet customers where they are – on social networks and mobile devices – with the social enterprise. With the Service Cloud, companies get all the benefits of cloud computing and everything they need to deliver customer service for the social enterprise, including a collaborative contact center powered by Salesforce Chatter, self-service communities and the ability to deliver customer service over public social networks. Each of these areas is supported by a rich social profile of the customer, a single underlying knowledge base, and unified service level agreement management.
According to The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012: “Salesforce.com provides very strong customer service capabilities, including phone agent support, social customer service, and social listening capabilities — all delivered via very usable interfaces. It offers strong support for agent collaboration, knowledge base, self-service to live-service transitions, email response management, forums, customer service analytics, customer data management, and workflow.”
Recent Accolades for the Service Cloud and Service Cloud Customers:
• This latest recognition by Forrester follows salesforce.com’s placement by Gartner in the Leaders quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Service Contact Centers, 2012.
• The Service Cloud was recently named winner of the CRM magazine 2012 Service Leader Awards in both the Customer Case Management and Web Support categories.
• Service Cloud customers are experiencing incredible success:
o Corel Software recently won a 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the customer service category, along with a 2012 CRM Service Elite Award from CRM magazine.
o Symantec Corporation recently won a 2012 Gartner & 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Award in the customer service category.
o KLM Royal Dutch Airlines recently won a 2012 CRM Service Elite Award from CRM magazine.
o Huntington National Bank recently won a 2012 CIO100 Award for its Service Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud deployments.
Follow @Salesforce and @ServiceCloud on Twitter and Suggested Tweet:
If you’d like to tweet about the Service Cloud’s leadership position in the Forrester Wave report, here is a suggested tweet to send to your followers:
• Click to tweet: .@Salesforce @ServiceCloud recognized as a Leader in Forrester Wave: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions; details: http://bit.ly/Nh9vEM
• To view The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites Customer Service Solutions, Q3 2012, please visit: http://bit.ly/Nh9vEM
• Like the Service Cloud on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ServiceCloud
• To see a demo of the Service Cloud, visit: http://bit.ly/OyETO3
• For more information on Salesforce Service Cloud, please visit: http://www.salesforce.com/service-cloud