Salesforce.com Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant in the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation
For eighth consecutive year, salesforce.com has been placed in the Leaders quadrant
Salesforce1 Sales Cloud accelerates the sales of leading companies like LinkedIn, SoundCloud, Trulia and Zimmer
SAN FRANCISCO–July 25, 2014–Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world’s #1 CRM platform, today announced that for the eighth consecutive year it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the “Leaders” quadrant for its Salesforce1 Sales Cloud solution of the July 15, 2014 SFA report. Salesforce1 Sales Cloud accelerates the sales of leading companies like LinkedIn, SoundCloud, Trulia and Zimmer.
According to Gartner: Sales force automation (SFA) applications support the automation of sales activities, processes and administrative responsibilities for B2B organizations' sales professionals. Core functionalities include account, contact and opportunity management, Additional add-on capabilities focus on improving the sales effectiveness of salespeople. Among those capabilities are sales configuration, guided selling, proposal generation and content management, and sales performance management support, including incentive compensation, quota, sales coaching and territory management.
Comments on the News
• "We believe the Salesforce Sales Cloud continues to set the bar for the Sales Force Automation industry–this is our eighth consecutive year positioned in the Leaders quadrant for Gartner," said Linda Crawford, EVP and GM of Sales Cloud,salesforce.com. "We remain laser focused on customer success by empowering sales teams everywhere with the solutions they need to connect with their customers in entirely new ways and we'll continue to deliver unmatched product innovation to our customers."
Salesforce1 Sales Cloud: The Solution of Choice for Leading Sales Teams
Salesforce1 Sales Cloud, the world’s #1 sales app, accelerates the sales of leading companies such as LinkedIn, SoundCloud, Trulia and Zimmer. According to a recent survey, companies that have deployed the Sales Cloud have seen on average a 39 percent increase in lead conversion, a 40 percent increase in sales productivity, 45 percent increase in forecast accuracy and 32 percent increase in sales revenues.
• The Gartner Magic Quadrant for SFA is available at: https://www.salesforce.com/form/pdf/gartner-sfa-magic-quadrant-2014.jsp
• Learn more about the Salesforce1 Sales Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/sales-cloud/overview/
• Follow @Salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
• Like the salesforce.com on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.