Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
Today, Gartner has named Salesforce a Leader in the Sales Force Automation Magic Quadrant for 2020, thus making it the 14th consecutive year. This wouldn’t be possible without our amazing customers — thank you!
Download the complimentary report here
We are living in unprecedented times, and sales teams in every industry and region are facing new challenges when it comes to selling. The rulebook for sales has been rewritten in the last few months, and our customers are looking how to return to revenue growth.
We are constantly thinking about how we can ensure sales teams have what they need to become revenue driving machines.
In the past year, we introduced a lot of capabilities that can help teams adapt to selling from home, including:
- Salesforce Maps Territory Planning helps companies run a number of “what if” scenarios to efficiently deploy sales resources.
- High Velocity Sales helps sales reps be more productive, offering guidance on exactly how to reach out to a new prospect with Sales Cadences. Work Queues provide a personalized list of prioritized tasks for their day.
- Einstein Call Coaching gives managers visibility into how reps are responding to objections, discussing pricing and explaining solutions, even when they’re not in the office together.
- CPQ and Billing enables companies to offer flexible quotes and pricing for customers during tough times.
- Salesforce PRM accelerates channel sales, making it easier to share information with partners and help sales teams maximize every channel.
- And improved productivity features keep teams collaborating and productive.
How customers are using Sales Cloud through COVID-19
We’ve been working with many customers who have used Sales Cloud to quickly pivot in the face of COVID-19.
- Cybersecurity company McAfee enabled 1,200 sales people around the world with the tools they needed to sell from home and stay connected. Within a month, they were collaborating in real-time on 350 new account plans.
- 3M, a major producer of single-use N95 respirator masks, hospital cleaning solutions, and other personal protective equipment (PPE), could not misstep when field reps had to pivot sales strategies for their critical products. Now, all 3M sales teams are working from home across all regions.
- Common offers co-living and traditional apartment spaces and has had to modify its operations, including making all of its apartment tours virtual, as a result of COVID-19. With 1 in 3 people who tour apartments sending in a digital application that same day, Sales Cloud helped manage its new payment plan offerings for customers displaced by COVID-19.
We’ve been inspired by our customers’ agility in the face of new challenges. If there’s a way Sales Cloud can help your company through these times, please reach out to me via Twitter @camplejohn and keep up to date on the latest @SalesCloud.
Read the complete, complimentary 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation report.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation, Theodore Travis, Melissa Hilbert, Adnan Zijadic, Ilona Hansen, 28 July 2020.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Salesforce.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.