Salesforce Expands AppExchange Commerce Ecosystem for Retailers to Find Success Now
New AppExchange commerce apps and experts help retailers become customer companies by better understanding shoppers’ needs, while maximizing time to value
Today, Salesforce announced it will bring more than 250 commerce partner apps to AppExchange – the leading enterprise cloud marketplace – to help reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and drive customer success on Commerce Cloud.
By the end of February 2023, Salesforce commerce partners such as Algolia, Akeneo, Adyen, Bambuser, Bazaarvoice, Bringg, Builder.io, Forter, InRiver, Ordergroove, Predict Spring, Threekit Visual Commerce, Uniform, Yottaa, and hundreds of others will be available on AppExchange.
Why extend Commerce Cloud: In today’s economic climate, retailers need to deliver the personalized, connected, and seamless online shopping experiences that customers expect — faster and with fewer resources.
- According to Salesforce’s State of Commerce Report, 44% of retailers are prioritizing lowering costs over the next two years.
- And, 45% of retailers are prioritizing process automation to achieve these goals.
Driving the news: Customer companies are driving success today by making more informed decisions – backed by data from across their businesses – that put the needs of their customers first. Salesforce’s expanded commerce ecosystem on AppExchange will help retailers quickly and easily find the right partner apps and experts to focus on their customers, including by streamlining operations, automating payments, expanding fulfillment capabilities, and more – to become true customer companies. For example:
- Deliver digital and composable experiences faster and easier – with greater cost savings. With pre-built integrations like Builder.io and Algolia, customers can incorporate third-party functionality quickly and easily to continuously improve the digital experience and increase conversions.
- Streamline operations while increasing revenue. More than 60 proven commerce apps on AppExchange — like Adyen — deliver integrated payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. These apps help improve transaction performance and the customer payment experience.
- Create personalized customer moments with dynamic shopping experiences. With apps like Threekit Visual Commerce and Bambuser, customers enjoy immersive automated shopping experiences that bring products to life in real time.
Salesforce Launches Automation Everywhere Bundle to Help Companies Lower Costs, Boost Productivity, and Deliver Success Now
Salesforce Launches New Marketing Effectiveness Bundle to Help Companies Reduce Costs and Deliver Success Now
Salesforce Launches Analytics Bundle to Help Customers Increase Efficiency with Tableau and Achieve Success Now
Salesforce Announces Patient 360 for Health Innovations to Help Lower Costs and Deliver More Efficient Care for Patient Success Now
The customer perspective: Footwear retailer Shoe Carnival is leveraging AppExchange Commerce Cloud solutions to automate online orders and secure the digital buying experience.
- Shoe Carnival is using Bringg’s app on AppExchange to expand store fulfillment options with speedy, same-day delivery from brick-and-mortar stores.
- By installing Forter’s Fraud Prevention app on AppExchange, Shoe Carnival safely raised approval rates by over 250 basis points (bps) while reducing fraud by 75%.
Salesforce has made our engagements with customers more personalized and efficient both in-store and online by providing us with automated insights and AI-powered recommendations.Deb Hannah, SVP Marketing, Shoe Carnival
Furniture company MillerKnoll is also using commerce solutions on AppExchange to enhance their ecommerce experience and increase transactions.
- Automating customer service chats and payments has led to over 100,000 online service chats in one year and a 50% increase in order value.
We are always looking at how to scale our business and better reach customers, and with AppExchange, we have been able to do just that. The apps we installed have helped us enhance the ecommerce experience so that we can ensure leads get converted into business.John Stratford, VP of Global E-Commerce at MillerKnoll
Comments on the news: Salesforce and partner executives weighed in on how the expanded ecosystem will support customers:
- “Retail customers today rely on apps and expertise from Salesforce partners to achieve business success faster,” said Woodson Martin, EVP and GM of AppExchange. “By expanding our commerce ecosystem on AppExchange, we are making it easier for customers to find the right solutions that extend Commerce Cloud to increase conversion, drive efficient processes, and improve personalization for customers across channels.”
- “Adyen is helping Salesforce commerce customers scale their online payment capabilities across all digital shopping touch points,” said Brian Dammeir, President of North America, Adyen. “On AppExchange, we are giving customers easy access to the commerce apps they need to streamline operations, save time, and deliver the seamless experiences customers today expect.”
- “Bringg’s innovations provide Salesforce commerce customers with the tools to expand their fulfillment capabilities, reduce delivery costs and offer real time tracking and self-service returns,” said Nick Trakas, Director of Global Partnerships, Bringg. “Bringing all commerce apps on AppExchange together ultimately drives faster time to value for retailers to deliver a customer-centric experience and drive customer success today.”
- The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, with more than 7,000 apps and experts.
- More than 91% of Salesforce customers, from small businesses to enterprise companies, have installed at least one app from AppExchange.
- The AppExchange, launched in 2006, has seen more than 11 million lifetime app installs, helping to accelerate customer success across the Salesforce journey.
- Learn more about AppExchange and explore today’s Commerce Cloud Collection on AppExchange with hundreds of solutions coming soon.
- Get the latest holiday shopping data and learn how Salesforce is powering the holidays.
- Learn more about how Salesforce and its partner ecosystem are helping commerce leaders expedite time to value to cut costs and drive revenue.
- Follow AppExchange on Twitter and Instagram.