New Salesblazer Community Empowers Salespeople to Sharpen Their Skills and Close More Deals
Quick Take: Today, Salesforce announced it is launching Salesblazer, building the largest and most successful community of sales professionals. It’s a place where anyone in the field can come to learn, connect, and grow their careers — and help their companies thrive with the skills they gain.
Sales professionals are the heartbeat of every company, driving the revenue that ensures the sustainability of a business and building customer relationships that can lead to new opportunities and career satisfaction. Sales is where many people begin their career and acquire the knowledge and skills to become leaders in their industries.
Sales is where many people begin their career and acquire the knowledge and skills to become leaders in their industries.
In today’s economic environment — with tightening budgets, supply chain issues, and inflation — selling has become more challenging. Sales reps are feeling pressure to do more with less, and they’re struggling to keep up with digital transformation trends and new technologies like artificial intelligence. In fact, nearly 70% of sales professionals say selling is harder than ever. They have largely been left to navigate through these challenges alone.
Salesforce offers millions of sales professionals the tools they need to sell smarter and faster with Sales Cloud. We’ve also made it our mission to empower anyone with the skills and connections they need through free learning on Trailhead and a Trailblazer Community of more than 19 million innovators within the Salesforce ecosystem. Together, these resources prepare anyone for the jobs of today and tomorrow — including exciting sales careers.
Now, we’re using this industry leadership and expertise to launch Salesblazer. Together, we’re building the largest and most successful community for sales professionals. It’s a place where anyone in the field — from those aspiring to break into the field to top sales leaders — can come to learn, connect, and grow their careers, and help their companies thrive with the skills they gain.
How Salesforce is building the largest and most successful community of sales professionals
Salesblazer is a destination for sales professionals that brings together learning, community, and content. It empowers all professionals to be successful in sales.
Salesblazer has the resources and support anyone needs to:
- Learn: Sellers can deepen their selling skills through Trailhead, our free online learning platform, by earning more than 55 badges curated into four new trailmixes, or one of four learning paths: sales rep, business development rep, sales leader, and sales operations professional. They also have access to best practices and actionable tips from top sales influencers and experts.
- Connect: Through our Trailblazer Community, we’ve seen the power of learning together. Now, sales professionals have a dedicated place to share knowledge, coach and mentor one another, and network with fellow sellers throughout the sales cycle.
- Grow: Salesblazer offers the chance to earn resume-worthy credentials and showcase expertise with a Sales Representative Certification, which sharpens skills in sales strategy, deal management, forecasting, and closing deals.
Salesforce is also teaming up with Dale Carnegie, a leading training and professional development organization, on Trailhead content, the Sales Representative Certification, and other resources for the Salesblazer Community.
As companies navigate a changing economy, driving revenue is top-of-mind. Improving their skills and connections will help sales professionals drive growth for their organizations.
As a global innovator in sales, we want to help professionals in the field and their companies flourish. The Salesblazer Community gives all sales professionals the coaching, tools, and network they need to succeed — which ultimately serves customers and helps organizations prosper.
Come join us!
Read what Trailblazers across the industry have to say about Salesblazer:
- Visit Salesblazer.com and join the Salesblazer Community to learn, connect, and grow with sales professionals around the world
- Dive into the latest research on the sales profession here