At Salesforce, we’ve been committed to customer success for 20 years. We’ve worked with thousands of customers who provide us with product feedback to tell us what we’re doing right, and where we can improve. We’re committed to your business goals, which is why we have an entire cloud dedicated to you —Success Cloud, your own toolbox for success. Think of it as a toolbox with three layers that contain an endless array of resources, organized just right, to help you deliver business value faster.
- The first layer gives you the tools you need to LEARN how to get the most out of Salesforce.
- The second layer is chock full of insights straight from Salesforce experts to help your organization to ADOPT Salesforce faster.
- The third layer will help you TRANSFORM your organization by giving you guidance on how to design and build the vision of where you want your business to go.
Ready to embark on your journey to success? Grab your toolbox and let’s get started!
We’ll focus on how to LEARN in this post, and keep your eye out on the blog as we dive into the rest.
Learn how to get the most out of Salesforce
We deliver three innovative releases per year to provide you with the latest technology to help your business be successful. Whether you’re ready to make the move to Lightning Experience, or need to set up a Marketing Cloud journey fast, we’ve got the resources to help you learn how.
1. Build an unstoppable force of learning with Trailhead
Trailhead is Salesforce’s learning platform. With content ranging from Formatting Reports, to how to drive a Culture of Learning, there’s something for everyone. Even better, it’s free and accessible to all.
2. Learn from others in the Trailblazer Community
The millions of members that make up this online collaboration space are ready to lend a helping hand. Join one or more Customer Success Collaboration Groups dedicated to your success. Learn, give back, and connect with Trailblazers like you.
3. Find even more ways to learn about Salesforce at virtual and live Events
Whether you’re tuning into a webinar to pick up some quick tips or want to connect in person with other organizations using Salesforce, bookmark our events calendar and join us.
4. Get answers and find resources on Salesforce Help and in the top navigation when you log in to Salesforce
We’ve all been there. We need help to carry out our day-to-day tasks in Salesforce. You can get the answers you need with two easily accessible options: visit Salesforce Help, or click that Help & Training question mark in the top right-hand corner of the navigation bar when you’re logged in to Salesforce.
PRO TIP: Join the Release Readiness Group in the Trailblazer Community so you’re always in the know on the latest Salesforce innovations, and sign up to receive emails with resources to help you prepare for upcoming product releases. Plus, get to know and follow one (or all!) of the Salesforce MVPs (aka Salesforce Ninjas) as they love helping community members and are ready to answer your burning questions.
Ready to dive in to learn more about how Salesforce can help you be more successful? Take the Get Started with Success Cloud Trailhead module as a first step.