There are some amazing things happening with the technology we use to run our business. Intelligence is becoming a reality for companies of all sizes, many of our laborious tasks can be automated, and we’re better able to focus on the best use of our time. In all this though, there is a truth that
There are some amazing things happening with the technology we use to run our business. Intelligence is becoming a reality for companies of all sizes, many of our laborious tasks can be automated, and we’re better able to focus on the best use of our time. In all this though, there is a truth that has become even more important: Intelligence is only as good as the data behind it.
These days, it’s not enough to just have minimal information about a customer or prospect. We need to have a complete picture of what’s going on in the customer’s world. We need to be able to answer important questions about revenue, industries, solutions they currently use, and more. Ideally we’d be able to have all this detailed data in one place and make it actionable by the teams that carry the burden of building customer relationships: in the CRM.
The Right Data to Fuel Your Business
As you might have seen in the recent AppExchange announcements or in sessions at Dreamforce, we’ve been building towards a whole new way to work with trusted data in Salesforce. Today, we’re excited to offer more details and officially announce Lightning Data on the Salesforce AppExchange. We’ve built a powerful, flexible set of capabilities into the Salesforce platform we call the Lightning Data Engine. It uses sophisticated matching algorithms and machine learning to make it easy to implement and deliver strategic data and insights from trusted, third-party sources. Lightning Data apps give customers next-level data quality, enabling them to create more intelligent processes built on better, more targeted data, which improves CRM user adoption and ROI. Best of all, seamless integration requires minimal ongoing maintenance, and makes data readily available on any device without IT involvement.
The new Lightning Data storefront is available with apps from several familiar, and some new, data partners, with more to come over time:
- Dun & Bradstreet – Fueled by the largest commercial database of 280M global records, D&B Optimizer leverages proven data management methods and real-time enrichment to provide accurate, actionable data across your Salesforce instance.
- Bombora – The largest aggregator of B2B intent data, provides B2B marketing and sales teams with insights about when their customers and prospects are signaling intent to purchase.
- HG Data – The world’s largest collection of data about what technology a company has installed, including hardware, software and services.
- Datafox – Find, prioritize, and act on your target accounts.
- Clearbit – The new standard in business data, Clearbit provides rich company profiles for every company in the world.
- MCH Strategic Data – Rank, score, segment and prospect over 600K healthcare institutions to fuel sales and marketing efforts.
- InsideView – InsideView empowers business growth through its Targeting Intelligence platform, the gold standard in B2B data for account-based marketing, sales, and data enrichment.
- Thomson Reuters – Providing professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- Aberdeen – Aberdeen provides the most comprehensive, relevant, and accurate B2B technology market data, supported with no use restrictions and advanced human- and algorithm-verification methods.
- Datanyze – Datanyze provides business intelligence data, including technographic and firmographic data on over 40 million companies, to the world’s top brands and startups.
- Compass – The Compass business database allows you to search for new prospects and enhance your current customer database with essential, targeted and accurate business attributes.
- Equifax – B2B insights powered by Equifax Marketing Data Services to build deeper, more complete profile about business customers for segmentation, acquisition and account management activities.
Customers Are Already Taking Advantage
We’re already hearing from customers about how Lightning Data has helped their teams excel: “I really like the integration of the Bombora Intent data into Salesforce.com.” said Jodi Lebow, Director of Demand Generation at CollabNet. “It puts continually updated insights about the accounts that are showing intent directly into the hands of sales reps. At the same time, this integration also lets us refresh our account based advertising campaigns, based on changing demand, with Salesforce as the central data hub.”
"Our experience with HG Data’s Lightning Data App has been terrific, We’ve been absolutely impressed with the accuracy of the technographics data and ease of integration. The actual connection took 5-10 minutes to hook up! We are already leveraging HG Data’s Technographics data to score accounts, which ultimately enables our go-to-market teams to focus on the right prospects at the right times," shared Scott Wong, Manager of Sales Development, Outreach.io.
Brian Sparker, Product Marketing Manager at ReviewTrackers shared, "Clearbit Account Enrichment was a hole-in-one for us. We wanted a nice add-on solution for enriching Accounts in Salesforce. Clearbit’s Lightning Data app delivered that, and more, in less than 30 minutes."
Pricing and Availability
- Lightning Data solutions are available on the AppExchange here »
- Pricing varies by vendor/package. Please contact your Salesforce account executive, or the vendor directly, for detailed pricing and licensing info.
- Lightning Data requires use of Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud. While some management tools are only available in the Lightning Experience, the configurations, settings, and data will be available and accessible in the Classic experience. Contact the vendors for alternative methods for acquiring data.