Did you know there are now 50+ resume-worthy Salesforce Credentials, including certifications and superbadges? With so many opportunities to prove you have experience with Salesforce and up-level your career, now is a great time to get Salesforce certified.
Businesses need talent with Salesforce skills to drive their digital transformation. Whatever your career path, Salesforce Credentials help you show your domain expertise and prove to employers, current, and future, that you have the know-how and skillset to accelerate their transition to a digital-first landscape.
Gain core skills before you unlock the superbadge
- Quick Start: Lightning Web Components — Set up your developer environment, tools, and editor and create your first Lightning Web Component.
- Lightning Web Components and Salesforce Data — Develop Lightning Web Components that interact with data in your Salesforce org, including using Apex and server errors handling.
- Lightning Web Components Tests — Set up the Jest testing framework and start testing Lightning Web Components, including tests for Wire services, mocking base, and custom components.
- Coding for Web Accessibility — Write code to build accessible user interfaces.
Use Trailhead resources to get certification-ready
- Get help on trails and connect with other Trailblazers through the Trailblazer Community. Collaboration is important when you’re working on your certification, and the Trailblazer Community is an excellent place to begin. In addition to getting support, you can join a user group in your area, find a study partner/mentor, and collaborate with Trailblazers worldwide who are experiencing similar challenges.
Dive into your certification!
Also, remember to share your success on social using #CertifiedPro so everyone can follow along!