Preview the newest innovations coming in the Winter ’20 Release today!
The Winter ’20 release will be globally available on October 14, 2019. Preview the new Salesforce mobile app, learn how to tell stories with your data using Einstein Discovery, and see how you can engage developers through member forums, chat, or case management with the Anypoint API Community Manager.
Here are 3 easy steps to help you explore everything Winter ’20 has to offer:
1. See what’s new and visit our release website to access
- The Winter ’20 Release In a Box for a look at the top new features in this release
- The Winter ’20 Release Notes for detailed information on all new features available
- The Winter ’20 Release Videos that demo how top new features work
2. Learn how these innovations can help you operate
- Earn a new badge by taking the new Winter ’20 Release Trail!
- Learn how to build your Release Readiness Strategy with this newly revamped Trail!
3. Get pro tips from peers
Check out the Release Readiness Trailblazers Community, your central location for all the latest release resources and announcements across all Salesforce Clouds. Join the conversation to ask questions, get answers, stay updated and share experiences!