World Tour London is just around the corner and, if you’re anything like us then you’re excited for a day filled with AI + Data + CRM magic.
But how do you make the most of the day itself?
Don’t worry, check out our tips below. Whether you’re attending in person or on Salesforce+, we’ve got you covered.
Attending in person
The ExCel is going to be buzzing on Thursday and there’s A LOT to see, so here are some tips to make the most of your time with us:
- Bring your ID and registration confirmation for a smooth check-in when you arrive.
- Make sure you wear comfortable shoes as you’ll be doing a lot of walking!
- Bring a refillable bottle of water and hot drinks. Sustainability and hydration all the way!
- Plan your agenda in advance, so you can make it to all the talks you want to see. You can also download the World Tour app and build your agenda there. Share it with us on social using #SalesforceTour.
- Grab your favourite notebook or tablet to make those all-important notes and flashes of inspiration.
- Make time to hit up our Selfie Spot in the Campground and tag us in your photos.
- Check out our activations with Formula 1®, McLaren and Team GB.
- Collect stamps in the Campground to win prizes at the Trading Post.
- Get ready to smile, feel inspired and high-five Astro!
Attending on Salesforce+
We’re sharing some fantastic content from World Tour exclusively on Salesforce+, which is great if you aren’t able to make it to the ExCel. Follow these tips to maximise your digital experience with us:
- Make sure you’re registered and have your confirmation email to hand on the day. You don’t want to dial in late and miss anything from our incredible keynote!
- Set your out-of-office for the best experience and to minimise those pesky interruptions.
- Get set up and ready in your favourite spot at home, in the office or while you’re out and about.
- Make notes on a separate screen or in your go-to notebook, so you don’t forget any of the magic we’re sharing.
Check out our social channels for ways to get involved with the day from home. We’ll be setting little challenges or asking for your input, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Grab a brew and get ready to be inspired!
Are you ready? We are and can’t wait to see you there.
Skill Up For The Future
Trailhead is the fun way to learn. Start exploring now to get ready for your journey through the Salesforce ecosystem.