The Salesforce Talent Alliance connects employers to aspiring Salesforce professionals and brings new talent into the ecosystem*, in continuous efforts to help build a diverse workforce that reflects society around the globe. This is the team’s central mission.
One of the ways we achieve this, together, is by hosting virtual career fairs. These fairs provide job-seekers with an opportunity to show-off their Salesforce knowledge and learn about the incredible companies looking to hire new Salesforce talent. And for Salesforce employers, its a great opportunity to meet driven, enthusiastic, passionate talent from diverse backgrounds who could be the perfect fit for their company.
Attending career fairs has proved valuable for many of our partners, Talent Alliance members and a career-defining route for Trailblazers.
Globant Reaps Rewards at UKI Career Fair
Globant is a Salesforce consulting partner in the UK and has been a stellar member of the Salesforce Talent Alliance since its launch in 2020.
UKI Trailblazer Career Fair 2023
We are excited to announce that our next Trailblazer Career Fair for Partners and Customers hiring in the United Kingdom and/or Ireland, and UKI-based job-seekers, is scheduled to take place on:
Thursday 25th May 2023
13:00—16:00 BST We’ll be hosting this event in a virtual format, giving you the best chance to have a great experience, no matter where in the UK or Ireland you’re planning on joining from! There is a criteria in place upon which we will be admitting companies and job-seekers to the career fair:
Salesforce Partners & Customers
We will prioritise companies based on one of the below:
- Talent Alliance member status – make sure you’re in good standing by updating your hiring tracker/employer dashboard.
- Number of projected openings, particularly for entry-level (net new talent) candidates.
- Time of form submission.
Priority will be given to those who meet at least one of the below criteria:
- 9,000 points on Trailhead / Adventurer rank.
- Superbadge / Superset holders.
- Salesforce Certified Trailblazers.
- Students or Alumni of a Salesforce Training Programme – from a Workforce Development Organisation (e.g. LDN Apprenticeships, Supermums, etc) or a Salesforce-led Programme (e.g. Pathfinder, Movement to Work, etc)
- Residents of/Right to Work in the United Kingdom and/or Ireland.
Do you want to have a booth at our Trailblazer Career Fair or attend as a job-seeker?
Once you’ve filled in this form, the Trailblazer Connect and Salesforce Talent Alliance teams will assess applications and get in touch with you to discuss the next steps. Space at the event is limited, so apply today!
*The Salesforce ecosystem is defined as any company using or providing services for Salesforce technology.