Explore the edge of shopping from the eyes of 10,000 global consumers
It's no surprise that retail is in the midst of a revolution. Shoppers want a great experience as they browse and buy across an ever-expanding number of channels. Retailers, brands, and online marketplaces must navigate this increasingly complex ecosystem and continually adapt to win the battle for wallet share.
We asked 10,000 global consumers about their shopping behaviours and their expectations for the future of retail. They offer insights into:
- How to differentiate in a crowded retail landscape
- Opportunities as shopping moves to emerging digital touchpoints
- The evolving role of brick-and-mortar stores
- The importance of trust and sustainability
- What the 2019 holiday shopping season will look like
Get the details by downloading the report.