Find inspiration and hands-on tips for making impactful moments every single day.
Marketing leaders didn’t need a pandemic to see their profession with new eyes. Managing change was part of the job even before massive uncertainty took hold across the globe. Technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) help marketers build better customer journeys and improve data-driven advertising efforts, but they aren’t being used to their full potential. And newer strategies like account-based marketing (ABM) use marketing automation to provide a complete customer view, but they’re still evolving.
Meanwhile, the pressure and urgency for marketers is at an all-time high. The State of the Connected Customer Report shows that 73% of customers expect companies to understand their needs and expectations. And 84% say the experience a company provides is as important as its products and services. The State of Marketing report found that B2B customers expect the same empathy and engagement as their B2C counterparts.
Whether it’s an email, a social ad, or other content, people want information that speaks to their needs and shows up on their preferred channels when they’re ready to engage with it. The onus is on marketers to move fast to deliver moments that add up to a trusting, long-term relationship between a business and a customer. But building connections that last isn’t easy. It takes technical skill, creative strategy, and an open mind. And because we are in a pandemic, marketers need the tools to help them create these moments from anywhere.
That’s why we’ve launched a new blog series, Moment Makers, to give marketers inspiration and hands-on tips for making impactful moments every single day. In the coming months, you’ll hear from Salesforce leaders and customers, stars from our Trailblazer community, and CMOs who are thinking ahead about what’s coming our way. They’re all Moment Makers with a deep understanding of how to create experiences that feel natural, relevant, and right on time. And they’re eager to help you:
- Activate data to get a 360 view of your customer and build trusted relationships
- Use AI and other technologies to meet customers where they are, today and in the future
- Use your marketing tools to help each message feel tailor-made to everyone on your list
- Expand your B2B marketing to connect with the right accounts and win over every decision maker in the business
- Run successful marketing teams and programs from home to help you move fast for your customers
We will certainly be facing a lot more change in the months ahead. The economy continues to fluctuate. Organizations are making — and remaking — plans to safely reopen their offices and grow their business. And workers around the world are wondering how their jobs will change. As marketers, we can help our communities and partners regain their footing and find new ways to thrive. This starts with creating moments that matter.
We invite you to dive into our series by:
- Reading our first post on using data to create marketing moments in times of change
- Listening to the first episode in our new Moment Makers Marketing Cloudcast series, where we unpack the new world of marketing
- Subscribing to our blog newsletter so you don’t miss a post
Marketing Cloud offers solutions for digital marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, customer journey mapping, marketing analytics, marketing automation, and B2B marketing to help you personalize customer communications across every digital touchpoint — from anywhere.