Have you heard the news? Dreamforce 2022 — primed to be our most impactful Dreamforce ever — will return to San Francisco from September 20 through September 22, bringing the entire Salesforce community home for our 20th anniversary of Dreamforce. Tens of thousands of in-person attendees and millions online, including on Salesforce+, will come together for three full days of learning, connection, fun, and giving back.
If being part of our epic 20th Dreamforce gathering isn’t enough to convince you to join us this September, maybe one of these six reasons to attend Dreamforce 2022 will do the job.
1. The Future of Nonprofits and Education will be at Dreamforce 2022
Nonprofit and education sector experts. Solutions that work. Transform your career and power your purpose. Join us at Dreamforce 2022 to learn how nonprofits of all kinds are building relationships that drive change, optimizing their resources and growing their impact. And on the education side of things, learn how the most innovative minds in the education sector are building future-ready institutions, scaling faculty and staff impact, and creating powerful learner experiences.
It’s all happening at the 20th annual dreamforce. Register now to join us for all the Dreamforce action on the free Salesforce+ platform.
2. An Epic Welcome Party at an Iconic Venue
Dreamforce is here and it’s time to Party for Good and reconnect with fellow trailblazers in person at the Salesforce.org Dreamforce Welcome Party on Monday, September 19 from 7:00-10:00 PM.
It’s all going down at the iconic San Francisco Exploratorium, an award-winning Bay Area landmark that brings together the best of both of our worlds as both a nonprofit organization and an educational institution. It’s like it was meant to be.
We’re not saying that this will be your one and only chance to party in a venue that was voted one of the ten coolest museums in the world by the New York Times, but we’re saying that you should definitely take advantage just in case. So register now to join the Salesforce.org community and our highlight sponsor, AWS, at — dare we say it — the party of the year.
3. Engaging Salesforce.org Experts at the Dreamforce Campground
Your first stop on the first full day of Dreamforce? The Dreamforce Campground, of course. This is the heart of the Dreamforce experience, where customers come to get a jumpstart on learning, networking, and having fun.
So where can you find Salesforce for Nonprofits and Education in the vast Dreamforce Campground? Look for us in the Industries section. This is where you’ll be able to meet nonprofit industry and education sector experts and specialists to learn more about Salesforce.org products and our latest innovations.
Besides in depth product breakdowns and sneak peeks at what we have coming, what else is happening in the Salesforce.org neck of the woods at the Campground? We’re glad you asked.
- Customer stories: Find out more about our Education and Nonprofit Trailblazers and their stories. Salesforce for Education will feature ASU and USC and Salesforce for Nonprofit will feature KWF Dutch Cancer Society and Year Up.
- Expert-led demos:
- Nonprofit: Build relationships that drive change. Deep dive into our core products, including: Fundraising, Marketing, Program Management, Grants Management, and Nonprofit Operations.
- Education: Power the future-ready institution! Find out more about our core products, including: Recruitment & Admissions, Student Experience, Advancement, Marketing & Communications, and K-12.
- Catch one of our innovation theater sessions in the Campground!
- For nonprofit customers: Do you inspire your supporters to build movements? KWF Dutch Cancer Society is reinventing their approach to fundraising with their Stakeholder 360 platform and personalized mobile app experience.
- Here’s a look at the nonprofit innovation theater session schedule:
- Tues 9/20: 2:30 PM – 2:50 PM
- Wed 9/21: 11:30 AM – 11:50 AM
- Thurs 9/22: 3:00 PM – 3:20 PM
- For our education customers: From onboarding and class collaboration to connecting students to services faster, see how Slack can power your digital campus from anywhere. Join us for an engaging session on Slack for Education.
- Catch our education innovation theater sessions at the following times:
- Tues 9/20: 3:00 PM – 3:20 PM
- Wed 9/21: 10:00 AM – 10:20 AM
- Thurs 9/22: 3:30 PM – 3:50 PM
4. A Chance to Connect and Network Before the Nonprofit Keynote
Want to meet your fellow nonprofit colleagues before Wednesday’s nonprofit keynote? Join us at a special breakfast hosted at City View from 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM.
After breakfast, kick off your keynote adventure with the Salesforce for Nonprofit team at 9:00 AM on Wednesday for a keynote centered around creating experiences that matter to drive your mission forward. In uncertain times, communities look to you for support and hope. That means every experience is an opportunity to build trust. See how nonprofits are scaling their missions with data and automation. Find the full catalog of Dreamforce sessions here.
5. Breakfast With the Education Community Before the Education Keynote
Like our nonprofit community before their big day on Wednesday, we invite our amazing education community to connect at a special breakfast from 8:00-8:30 AM at City View prior to our education keynote on Thursday. Interested in coming? Let us know!
After breakfast, head to Thursday’s education keynote at 9:00 AM, which will be all about wowing your students for lifelong success. The time to build for the future of education is now. Join us to learn how to create personalized student experiences and enable lifelong relationships using the Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Student 360. Find the full catalog of Dreamforce sessions here.
6. A Chance to Continue Your Dreamforce Journey with the Week of Learning!
Continue your Dreamforce journey with Salesforce.org’s second annual Week of Learning from September 26-30! Join others in the nonprofit and education industries from all over the globe to learn new skills virtually.
We’ll be covering topics like change management, implementation and adoption readiness, end-of-year giving, building dashboards, ethical marketing, and more. With four session types to choose from, you’ll be able to create a customized agenda with a variety of live learning opportunities.
- Hands-on workshops: Get access to your own temporary workshop org and follow along with step-by-step instructions, guided by our experts.
- Learning labs: Discover best practices and industry insights before engaging in an interactive session where you’ll walk away with insightful next steps.
- Base camp: Attend a session from our modular onboarding series to learn about Salesforce for Nonprofit product features and ensure your org is set up for success.
- Partner-led webinars: Join a partner-led webinar to dive deep into their areas of expertise and explore the Salesforce ecosystem.
Sign up here for any (or all) of the sessions in the time zone that works best for you! Register now to join us – and the future of the nonprofit and education sectors — at Dreamforce 2022. And join the Nonprofit Hub and Education Hub in the Trailblazer Community to stay in the loop and connect with others who are attending Week of Learning. Follow Salesforce.org on Twitter and LinkedIn to participate in the fun on social using the hashtag #SFDOWeekOfLearning.