During this unprecedented time, Salesforce continues to innovate to deliver new solutions for your businesses. The Summer ’20 release includes our new Work.com technology, with products like Workplace Command Center, available on June 1, which helps you assess return-to-work readiness from a single hub to reopen workplaces safely, and Emergency Program Management, available now, which helps public sector agencies prioritize and mobilize resources in the event of an emergency.
All products and features in the Summer ’20 release will be available globally by July 20, 2020, with hundreds of new innovations to support your business. With today’s preview, you can get a hands-on look at products like Service Cloud Voice, which integrates data from telephone conversations into your service information, or Salesforce Private Connect, which securely connects information from Salesforce with data from third-party clouds.
We’re also improving our existing products to meet your current needs. With Sales Visit Inventory Management, medical sales reps can make sure they have the right equipment and inventory to meet medical demand during sales visits. Data Import Wizard Enhancements helps small businesses easily transfer information from spreadsheets into Salesforce to centralize information and improve operational efficiency. Finally, Content Builder: Interactive Email helps marketers send forms that customers can complete without leaving their inbox, enabling them to deepen that online customer relationship with a more personalized experience.
Check out our release website to explore all that Summer ’20 has to offer. From there, getting ready for the release is as easy as one, two, three:
1. Find what’s new for your company
- Use the Summer ’20 Release In a Box presentation for a slide-by-slide view of our most exciting new innovations
- Share out the Summer ’20 Release Demo Videos to help Salesforce users across your company get ready for their new tools
2. Skill up on new products and features
- Earn a new badge by taking the new Summer’20 Release Highlights Trail
- Dive deep with the Summer ’20 Release Notes to get more detailed information on each product and feature
3. Get pro tips from your peers
- Join the Release Readiness Trailblazers Community, your central location for all the latest release resources and announcements across all Salesforce product areas
- Join the conversation to ask questions, get answers, stay updated, and share experiences
Now that you’re ready, mark your calendar for July 20 when all of our Summer ’20 innovations will be available.