Partnering with businesses everywhere in a mobile-first era, T-Mobile for Business’ customers span the spectrum from small shops to some of the largest public and private sector organizations.
John Carney, Senior Vice President of Industries, Communications, and Media at Salesforce recently sat down with Mike Katz, EVP of T-Mobile for Business. John spoke with Mike about some of the larger trends and shifts in the communications industry, and how being customer-obsessed has allowed T-Mobile to progress its business while simultaneously building customer loyalty.
Check out the top five takeaways from our interview. To hear all of the insights, listen to the full video of the discussion.
Top 5 Takeaways
- The evolution from 4G to 5G will be one of the biggest changes in the Communications industry, opening up a whole new set of customer experiences.
- Because of advancements in technology, new business models and new use cases are surfacing.
- Centering its organization around the customer experience has reduced churn and increased NPS scores.
- Simple products and services are at the heart of T-Mobile
- The right tools, like artificial intelligence and automation, will progress the organization forward.
For more information on how T-Mobile is advancing its business and serving up incredible customer experiences, check out the full interview https://sforce.co/2TpNVUZ.