To put it plainly, no other customer service software comes close to delivering call centre CRM like salesforce.com. Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support is renowned for being easy to use which means agents need less training, resolutions are speedier, and customers stay happy.
Salesforce.com's customer service software-as-a-service establishes the industry standard for call centre CRM and customer self-service. Through the delivery of customer satisfaction through every channel, you will easily maximise the productivity of every agent and with the dedication of our Force.com platform, Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support can be quickly and easily extended and personalised to adapt to any customer service challenge. Compared with conventional customer support software, Salesforce CRM stands in stark contrast as a customer relationship management system that provides an overall view of your client from the perspective of sales, marketing, customer service, channel management, and more.
Customer Support Software-as-a-Service
To deliver greater customer experiences, your call centre reps will be equipped, by Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support, with the resources they need.
Salesforce.com's customer service software-as-a-service solution helps you:
- Make Every Agent Successful. By ensuring agent productivity and efficiency, you are ensuring high resolution rates and happy customers. With customer service software as a service from salesforce.com, your call centre staff has everything they need to achieve and maintain success.
- Get Complete Customer Visibility. Unlike conventional customer service software, salesforce.com's call centre CRM delivers insight into every customer interaction, and that's exactly what your agent need for maximum efficiency. To add to everything happening in the call centre itself, salesforce.com's customer service software-as-a-service reveals what's transpiring through the different communication channels and also in the back office or across sales and marketing. This truly provides your agents with a 360-degree view.
- Do More with Fewer Clicks. Agent productivity is easy to achieve with salesforce.com's customer service software-as-a-service and is as easy to use as popular consumer Web sites. Conventional support software just can't compete with the powerful automation and streamlining tools which mean less training, faster ramp-up time, and better first-contact resolution rates.
- Take the Pulse of Performance. Stay on top of response times and service quality with the powerful analytics tools inside salesforce.com customer service software-as-a-service. Service interactions can be tracked as well as agent performance and customer issues using accurate reports and dashboards. Reports and dashboards are easy to create and can be customised in many ways along with everything else in our CRM customer service software-as-a-service.
Call Centre CRM Features
A few of the salesforce.com customer service software-as-a-service features designed to maximise agent and customer success are listed below:
- Agent Console. Customer service software-as-a-service from salesforce.com gives your agents a 360-degree customer view in order to accelerate case resolution and consistently satisfy customers, in comparison to customer support software alternatives.
- Reports and Dashboards. Complete visibility is provided across all the metrics that matter to executives, managers, and agents.
- Case Management. Customer service software-as-a-service comes with smart workflows for documenting, resolving, and reporting customer issues.
- Case Collaboration. It is easy for agents to enlist each other company-wide with salesforce.com customer service software-as-a-service when solving the most challenging customer concerns.
- Ideas Management. "The wisdom of the crowd" can be harnessed with salesforce.com's customer support software-as-a-service, and you gain unique technology with ideas for better service and higher productivity.
Customer Portal: the Customer Self-Service Solution
In order to free your agents and let them focus on high-value calls, customers can quickly obtain high-quality help and training themselves, at a lower cost to you, thanks to a self-service portal. Customers can find there the answers they need in the call centre CRM database.
With Salesforce CRM, it's easy to brand your customer portal site with your company's features, and to create a highly-tailored self-service experience, including a customer feedback forum.
Customer service software-as-a-service from salesforce.com delivers your customers a place to go for sharing ideas, help, and feedback with you and your community in this way. It's a strategic advantage that outdated on-premise customer support software just can't deliver. With Salesforce CRM, your customers gain a greater sense of participation and a louder voice both of which translate into higher satisfaction and loyalty.
Knowledge Base Management
Your customers want fast and relevant answers. They don't want to search through thousands of often irrelevant potential solutions. This is the reason customers often end up frustrated with generic customer support software products. Knowledge base management is taken to the next stage with Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support. It's no surprise that more than 350,000 agents, in companies with 5 to 35,000 agents, have switched to a new kind of knowledge base.
- Precisely the Answers You Want and Nothing You Don't. Thanks to our patented knowledge base technology combined with Salesforce CRM's complete customer, you can highlight only that which is relevant to each customer.
- Relevance in Real Time. Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support provides tools such as knowledge analytics and widgets that keep your knowledge resources always up to date. With ordinary customer support software, search algorithms require continual tuning and expert re-engineering.
Leverage the Service Cloud for Better Customer Support
Cloud computing is a real trend at the moment. You can now build custom cloud computing applications for your CRM and make your customer service better than ever!
- A Single Platform for Continual Change. Salesforce.com's customer service solution provides customer assistance whenever, wherever, and however it is needed by giving 100,000+ customers the speed, flexibility, and scale required for call centre CRM success in a constantly evolving environment.
- Go Global… and Virtual. You can use agents anywhere in the world with customer service software-as-a-service from salesforce.com using multi-tenancy. This means that within your web self-service you are able to choose your ideal mix of home-sourcing, outsourcing, and in-sourcing, and turn agents on as needed—instantly, and seamlessly integrated.
- Go Live in a Fraction of the Time. Our customers are up and running in weeks and months with Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support - even in tough industries such as telecommunications, financial services, and high tech!
- Make Change On-the-Fly. Personalise your customer service application with an easy point-and-click system which enables you to respond quickly to trends and opportunities as you spot them.
- Leave the Upgrades to Us. Ensure your call centre CRM customisations and integrations will never be broken with salesforce.com's customer service software-as-a-service model. The upgrades happen automatically and transparently.
- Integrate with Anything. Unlike traditional customer support software, salesforce.com's customer service software-as-a-service makes it simple to tie together multiple organisations and systems via the call centre CRM and customer portal processes. All your integration needs are taken into account between the comprehensive Force.com Connect toolset and the partner applications available through the Force.com AppExchange.
Go Way Beyond the Call
Including self-service, you can master the breadth, knowledge, and flexibility to deliver the rich and responsive service experience today's customers expect across all channels by using Salesforce CRM Customer Service & Support software-as-a-service. This is something that no other call centre CRM or customer service software alternative comes anywhere close to achieving.