With industry-leading user adoption rate, Salesforce CRM offers comprehensive suite of tools, complete with impressive customisation options, which are guaranteed to support any sales process. Increased productivity and sales success make salesforce.com's business CRM solutions the preferred choice for sales representatives, account managers and executives across the UK. And as the Internet's leading SaaS provider salesforce.com is the clear and proven choice for CRM software-as-a-service products helping more companies across more sectors and geographic areas than any other web-based CRM solution.
Ideal for large, medium and small businesses alike, Salesforce CRM solutions offer proven business benefits:
- Point-and-click customisation for CRM solutions to fit the different ways sales teams sell
- Real-time analytics to empower businesses to improve decision making
- Instant global deployment of CRM solutions enabling offline, online and mobile use
- Award-winning results that that easy for all users to access
Look at any successful company and you will see a well organized and effective sales process. With Salesforce.com's CRM products you'll know that your sales teams are working together efficiently ensuring that your revenue continues to grow.
CRM Solutions for Sales
CRM solutions from Salesforce.com provide sales teams with a comprehensive real-time 360 degree view of customers and clients view which is shareable with support and marketing, so you can follow and optimise your pipeline with a view to closing more deals than you would be able to using traditional CRM sales software solutions.
To achieve business success, your CRM solution must be adopted by the entire extended sales team; from junior sales assistant, right up to top management executives. Salesforce CRM solutions have the highest adoption rates amongst business CRM solutions available today.
- Loved by sales reps, Salesforce CRM solutions make their jobs easier, not harder. Salesforce CRM can be easily accessed online, offline, or via mobile; it integrates with the third-party software such as Microsoft Office and Outlook; has a user interface which is rated "simple and intuitive" by PC Magazine. In short, salesforce.com CRM is the ideal sales CRM solution.
- Essential for managers. Managers require a clear view of their sales teams' activities and pipelines. The right business CRM solution offers effective opportunity management and forecasting, complete with customisable, real-time and dynamic CRM reports. Sales managers will be confident that team productivity is maximised.
- Trusted by senior management. Executives need fast, accurate answers to their critical business queries. With unique customisable reports and analytics, executives will have access to the real-time answers and business insight they expect – with just a single click.
Traditional CRM software solutions may provide all the elements you're looking for (and many more features that you don't actually need), but will they be comprehensively adopted by your sales teams? Salesforce.com business CRM solutions and products give you the power you need with the added bonus of having no software to maintain. Put the power of cloud computing CRM solutions to work for your business.
Award-winning CRM business solutions from Salesforce.com offer many more features, more impressive customisation capabilities, easier integration with other software, and the best end-user experience, for all users of the CRM system. Most importantly, thanks to our cloud computing model, your business CRM solution can be deployed instantly to users around the globe, freeing you from the constraints of traditional software CRM software, with their hidden costs, disappointingly high failure rates, unacceptable risks, and protracted software implementation delays.
Business CRM Solutions for Increased Sales
The CRM sales solutions from Salesforce.com give businesses the upper hand with their company sales data. Salesforce CRM empowers companies to manage their people and processes much more effectively, so Sales and Business Development teams can close more deals, and sales representatives can utilise their time better to focus more selling and spend less time on administrative duties.
- Lead Management. In order to achieve sales success, sales leads and lead distribution must be managed effectively. With salesforce.com's CRM solution, you can easily track your prospect inquiries and seamlessly route your qualified business leads through to the right people. Your sales representatives have instant access to the latest sales prospects, ensuring leads are never lost or abandoned.
- Opportunity Management. CRM business solutions enable your sales teams to work together more efficiently to close deals faster by providing a single point for updating information on deals, tracking opportunity milestones, and for recording all opportunity-related events and interactions.
- Account and Contact Management. Salesforce.com's business CRM solution gives your company a 360-degree view of each and every client and customer. Using business CRM solutions, your sales teams can acquire detailed knowledge of every account and contact, facilitating collaboration and improved communication across all levels of the business, and building and maintaining strong, durable customer relationships.
- Approvals and Workflow. Salesforce.com business CRM solutions offer workflow management and automation capabilities and these CRM solutions can be easily customized to fit your organisation's unique sales processes. The end result is far greater control over your routine activities, the elimination of redundant and unnecessary tasks, automation of approvals, and adherence to your business processes.
- Sales Forecasting and Pipeline. Global customisable forecasting capabilities within the salesforce.com's business CRM solution give organisations clearer visibility into their sales funnels and pipelines. Accurate, reliable and timely forecasts of revenue and customer demand will help sales managers increase pipeline, achieve closure on more deals, increase profits for the company, and align expenses with the associated revenue growth.
- Reports and Dashboards. With customisable real-time CRM reports and dashboards, sales managers and executives enjoy instant access to the data and analysis they need to effectively run the business. Business CRM products from salesforce.com include at-a-glance dashboards which pull all CRM report data together, providing instant and un-restricted access to a consolidated, real-time view of live sales data.
- Sales Content Management. With business CRM solutions from salesforce.com, your sales reps have access to up-to-date and pertinent documents relating to the opportunities they are dealing with. Salesforce CRM users can easily produce sales documents including competitive information, datasheets, presentations, along with other essential corporate documents. Using the tagging, rating, and subscription features that are part of the salesforce.com's business CRM, sales representatives will be able to quickly access all the material they need to close deals faster.
- Mobile. On-the-road reps can be as productive as their office-based colleagues, with instant access via BlackBerry, iPhone, or Windows Mobile devices.
Business CRM solutions for sales, from industry leader salesforce.com, are the right answer for sales teams that want to get ahead of the competition, in today's challenging economy. We also have tailored CRM systems for small businesses, that makes tracking customer information and interactions a snap.