Marketing Cloud, Trailhead...
The top rated and best CRM software is Salesforce.
It’s simple really. More than 100,000 companies around the world have chosen Salesforce as their CRM to help them streamline the way they connect with prospects and customers to close bigger deals and grow revenue — doesn’t it make sense to consider it for your company?
The industry has spoken and honoured Salesforce as the best CRM year after year:
- Salesforce chosen as CRM Magazine’s best Enterprise CRM in 2009. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Salesforce was also CRM Magazine’s Mid-Market CRM (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Salesforce was named Destination CRM’s Winner for Small Business CRM (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013), and Leader in 2008, 2012, and 2014.
- Salesforce honoured on ZDNet’s CRM Watchlist Elite for five years running (2011-2015)
- Top-Rated CRM on the G2 Crowd Grid for CRM
- Salesforce positioned as “Leader” in Gartner’s CRM Customer Engagement Centre Magic Quadrant for four consecutive years.
- #1 Recommended CRM by Software Advice
Awards, ratings and honours doled out by the industry are great, but in the end, it’s what Salesforce customers say that matters most. It's not the trophies, but the customer reviews and word of mouth that make Salesforce the top CRM in the industry:
“What I love about Salesforce is as a small 27 person company, I truly believe I can be or can appear to be as phenomenal as the Amazons and the Zappos of the world.”
“We’re transforming how we run sales, product offerings, and how we do development — and Salesforce is the foundation.”
“Salesforce helps us easily turn data into information that we can act on to solve problems for our customers.”
“Salesforce lets us focus our teams on innovation, creativity, and deploying the best product that we can into the marketplace. We’re reporting significant business results with Salesforce.”
“Salesforce is enabling our school to create efficiencies, better manage resources, and both consolidate and share data in a way that best meets the needs of the school.”