Connections ‘19 is in full swing — and there are a lot of announcements and informative articles. Below is a reverse-chronological list (with the most recent news on top) of Salesforce press releases and announcements from the conference so far. We will continue to update this post throughout Connections with blurbs and links for each release and story, so bookmark this post to keep up to date.
Tuesday, June 18
- Salesforce Brings the Customer Data Platform to the World’s #1 CRM: Salesforce unveiled its Customer Data Platform (CDP) with the next generation of Customer 360. New Customer 360 platform services will enable companies to unify disparate customer data throughout their entire organization and then personalize every engagement based on a single view of the customer.
- Conagra Brands Puts Consumers at the Center of its Business Transformation with Salesforce: Salesforce announced that Conagra Brands, Inc. — one of North America’s leading branded food companies — is using Salesforce to enable real-time, integrated customer engagement and put its consumers at the center of its business transformation.
Monday, June 17
- Salesforce and United Way Worldwide Introduce New Philanthropy Cloud Volunteering Capability, Announce Kellogg Company and Deloitte as Customers: Salesforce and United Way Worldwide, the world’s largest privately funded nonprofit, announced a new volunteering capability for Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud that allows employees to volunteer and connect with the causes they care about.
- Expanding Digital Customer Service Capabilities with New Channels and Bot Innovations: New innovations in Service Cloud make it easy for consumers to discover and access the service channels they prefer and enable companies to deploy bots on more channels so they can scale to meet growing consumer demands.
- Introducing New Commerce Page Designer: A new low-code feature in Commerce Cloud enables companies to dynamically create and manage their ecommerce sites in a fast and visual way.
- Delivering Connected Customer Experiences with Commerce Cloud and MuleSoft: MuleSoft Accelerator for Salesforce Commerce Cloud codifies integration best practices and distills them into pre-built integration templates that enable companies to deliver connected customer experiences faster.
- Salesforce Makes Email Marketing Smarter with New Einstein AI Innovations: New Einstein AI enhancements to Marketing Cloud will empower brands to increase customer engagement with relevant and timely email marketing messages–an invaluable channel for marketers.
- SPALDING® Doubles its Digital Commerce Revenue with Salesforce: Salesforce announced that SPALDING®, the largest basketball equipment brand in the world, is using Salesforce to provide its customers with fast, personalized and mobile-first experiences.
- Salesforce.org Invests $1 Million in the Future of Chicago: Over the last year, Salesforce has greatly expanded our presence in Chicago – from our investment in Chicago Public Schools to our newly announced Salesforce Tower, and a commitment to add 1,000 new jobs over the next five years.
- Salesforce Partner Innovation Award Winners Drive Customer Success for AMC Theatres, Bouclair and Podium: Salesforce celebrated agency and consulting partners that have gone above and beyond to power digital transformations for clients by honoring DEG, Linked by Isobar; OSF Commerce; and ATG, a Cognizant Company with Partner Innovation Awards for demonstrating outstanding achievements in delivering customer success.