For small businesses, a CRM platform allows users to quickly look up:
- Basic customer information such as names, phone numbers, addresses, and job titles
- How the relationship with a customer was built by the marketing and sales teams
- The activities a specific customer takes on your website
- Interactions a customer has with your brand on email, phone, and social media
- Past and current purchase orders, along with the status of those orders
- Customer service requests and notes on how those cases were handled
- The employees who have engaged with a customer
- Previously asked and answered questions in a knowledge base
Marketers use CRM tools to strategically drive more leads and manage their pipeline of sales at scale. Whether you’re a startup or a large enterprise, a B2B or a B2C, a CRM solution will help your marketing team shape 1-to-many and 1-to-1 journeys, grow your pipeline, and provide your salespeople with quality leads. With a CRM platform, a small business can:
- Categorize leads based on source, industry, product lines, and campaigns.
- Base lead prioritization on time of inquiry, allowing your team to shorten response times.
- Use artificial intelligence to analyze engagement across channels and power personalized content.
- Identify customers who are likely to convert with larger deal sizes.
- View actionable insights that reveal which channels drive the best leads and which approaches are more likely to convert leads into actual sales.
Small business software, like CRM suites, make managing and scaling effective sales operations easy. It improves employee productivity thanks to streamlined and centralized communication about lead and customer activity.
Salesforce Canada’s CRM platform has a proven track record of driving results for customers:
Small business management teams need a CRM system to simplify their data collection and analysis needs so they can be better informed about how their customer service, marketing, and sales departments help clients succeed.
When your CRM platform is powered by the cloud, your small business doesn’t have to purchase or set up new hardware. No IT staff are necessary. A cloud-based CRM platform upgrades automatically, which ensures users always have the most advanced CRM solution available. Furthermore, small businesses can rest assured their data is safe thanks to enterprise-level cloud security.
Users can quickly adopt the CRM solution and begin reaping the benefits. A CRM platform that works seamlessly across mobile devices ensures field sales reps and remote staff can access and update customer information whenever and wherever they need it.
A small business CRM system needs to be able to grow as your business grows. Easily add more users and customize your dashboards and extend your CRM platform’s capabilities with AppExchange, which offers users thousands of free and premium app options to integrate with your CRM platform.