Salesforce for Wealth Management
What if you could enjoy a single view of client data, securely connect with custodians, and manage client relationships on the go? This is the transformation that cloud computing is bringing to the wealth management industry.
Salesforce for Wealth Management ensures everything you need to know to run your practice is at your fingertips. It's easy to use and flexible enough to let you work the way you want, whether you are an individual advisor or at a broker-dealer or large wire house. Access or share information with the confidence that comes from enterprise-class security – regardless of whether you are using a computer or a mobile device. And because Salesforce is 100% in the cloud, there's no hardware or software to install, backup, or maintain.
The new standard for relationship managers
More than 5,000 financial services firms across the globe have standardized on Salesforce, and the wealth management segment is leading the charge. Industry leaders like E*TRADE, Thrivent Financial, Mizuho, and United Capital Financial Advisers are replacing stand-alone legacy systems with Salesforce for Wealth Management because of its next-generation advisor desktop and open platform.
Salesforce for Wealth Management has everything you need to build and manage your book of business.
- Team collaboration – Use the power of Chatter to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Client acquisition and management – Get a 360-degree view of clients, complete with a robust client profile designed specifically for financial advisors
- Financial accounts, holdings, and interests – Review financial information in the context of your relationships and activities, all in one place
- Marketing lists – Easily create marketing lists with point-and-click functionality
- Know-your-client capture and workflow – Expedite compliance procedures with a built-in workflow and approvals engine
- Relationship groups and households – See at a glance what’s going on with a family or group, including individuals in roles like accountants or attorneys
- Easy analytics with reports and dashboards – Get insight into key performance measures with more than 30 reports and 8 dashboards designed specifically for advisors, branch managers, and senior management, or quickly customize one like the Financial Advisors Dashboard, to meet your needs