Attention service and field service pros: are you ready for an epic experience? At Dreamforce 2023, we’ll help you take your field and customer service strategy to the next level — with AI, customer data, and a unified customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Join us (in San Francisco or on Salesforce+) for three jam-packed days of learning, networking with peers, and fun.
In our service keynote, breakouts, theater sessions, roundtables, and hands-on workshops, you’ll take a deep dive into the latest innovations in generative AI, automation, field service, contact center and self-service. You’ll discover new ways to engage your customers, deliver better service experiences to more people, and become more productive and cost efficient.
And you’ll also have a great time while connecting with the best in the industry — other service leaders, like you.
Join us for Dreamforce
Come see how it’s all about AI at this year’s Dreamforce. See how you can use AI to become more efficient and productive, making the most of your service investments.
Be sure to add these five activities to your list. Trust us: you don’t want to miss them.
5 ways to learn how to elevate your customer service strategy with AI at Dreamforce 2023
1. Service Keynote: Reimagine Service for the AI Era | September 13, 11:00 AM PT
How do you provide the most efficient and productive service experiences while meeting customer expectations? With a little help from AI. In this year’s service keynote, you’ll learn how AAA’s second-largest club, The Auto Club Group (ACG), uses generative AI with Salesforce to improve their customer experience.
2. So Many Service Sessions | September 12 – September 14
With more than 170 sessions, there are plenty of learning opportunities for service and field service pros like you. Here are five sessions that we think will spark some innovative ideas for your customer service strategy.
- Bring Your Field Teams to the Future with AI-first Field Service: See how field service empowers your team and streamlines operations, allowing you to deliver excellence for your customers.
- How AI Will Reshape Your Contact Center: Get actionable tips on how to use AI to reduce costs and add value across every customer touchpoint.
- Service is Now a Whole Lot Smarter with Einstein and Data: Carmen Proctor of Affirm shows you how AI helps you become more productive at scale.
- Is Your Customer Service Data Strategy Ready for AI?: Join Formula 1’s Matt Kemp for a demo of the latest innovations in Data Cloud for Service.
- Build a Unified Service Experience with Automation: Maersk’s Resham Sahi gives you an inside look at how to increase CSAT and reduce costs with a three-step service automation playbook.
3. Service Campground | See Service AI in action with AAA – ACG in the Service Campground
In this one-of-a-kind booth experience, you’ll go on an immersive road trip through miniature San Francisco to see generative AI in action. Play our interactive “Service Jam” game to discover how AAA – ACG is using AI to unlock cost savings while delivering efficient customer service.
4. Service Lodge | Mingle, make valuable connections, and get answers
Network with your peers, chat with our solution engineers about our innovations, and attend hands-on workshops to learn the latest in service — including generative AI. This is the place to go to solve business challenges and gain inspiration for your customer service strategy.
5. Dreamfest 2023 | September 13, 6:00 p.m. PT
Are you ready to party? Join us at the state-of-the-art Chase Center for an epic live concert benefiting the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals. Pre-show entertainment starts at 6:00 p.m. PT, with the Foo Fighters hitting the stage at 7:30 p.m. PT. Outside the venue, we’ll be taking over Thrive City plaza with a DJ, food, sponsors, and concert live stream.
Watch Dreamforce on Salesforce+ for free
No matter where you are, you can connect with Dreamforce through a free live stream on Salesforce+. Register today to experience the magic anytime, anywhere, all for free.
This immersive production includes two channels, 72 hours of live broadcast, global takeovers, 200+ on-demand sessions, and so much more. The virtual schedule is packed with exclusive content to help you elevate your customer service strategy.
So whether you’re on-site or attending this year’s Dreamforce remotely, we invite you to register for the Salesforce+ Dreamforce experience so you can always access exclusive content.
Want to learn more about what’s in store at Dreamforce 2023? Still have questions about registration, accommodations, or how to stream from home? We’ve got answers in the FAQ.
Tune in to Dreamforce
Can’t join us in person? Experience the learning and fun Dreamforce offers from anywhere — for free — on Salesforce+.