Salesforce Events Code of Conduct
Salesforce Events Code of Conduct
At Salesforce, we believe in equality for all. As such, we are committed to creating event environments that are diverse, inclusive, safe, and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other classification protected by law.
All participants of Salesforce events must abide by the following policy:
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event staff if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Wear your badge at all times while at the event or event venues.
Unacceptable behaviors may include but are not limited to:
- Harassment and discrimination includes any verbal, physical, or visual conduct based on sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, race, age, national origin, disability. Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing, photography or recording; sustained disruption of sessions, talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact, and any unwelcome sexual attention.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, inappropriate or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by Salesforce, in any event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance. Salesforce does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues.
- Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.
- Sharing your event badge with other individuals.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
How to report Unacceptable Behavior or Suspicious Person/Behavior/Package. Remember to See Something, Say Something
If you experience or witness a life safety emergency, please contact your local authorities, in North America dial 911, immediately.
If you have a complaint or concern about harassment, discrimination, bullying or any other conduct that violates the Salesforce Events Code of Conduct, we encourage you to tell an event staff member or security personnel immediately. If you witness this happening to someone else, please report that, too. You may request that your report remain completely confidential.
After event hours, if you see something suspicious or would like to report a security issue, remember to See Something, Say Something by calling local authorities or Salesforce Global Operations Center: +1-650-653-4600 or email at GOCenter@salesforce.com available 24/7.
For questions regarding Salesforce Events, please contact us.
The Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by Salesforce and the terms are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to Salesforce's rights, all of which it expressly reserves.
Together, we can ensure Salesforce Events are safe and welcoming experiences.