Build dynamic and personalized email journeys and landing pages with clicks, not code, to engage leads at the right place and time.
Trigger webinar and event registrations, survey sends, and SMS sends in your automated journeys by connecting your marketing stack.
Leverage AI to surface the accounts with the highest likelihood to purchase.
Take the guesswork out of lead and account scoring through data-driven insights.
Share prospect and customer engagement data with sales and service to personalize outreach for every individual in the buying committee.
Alert sales when a prospect is most engaged in CRM or in Slack. Align marketing, sales, and service teams to close bigger deals.
Get AI-driven insights into how different channels drive awareness and help close deals across the buying stages.
Track shared marketing and sales KPIs to optimize account-based marketing campaigns.
Predict what campaign factors drive conversion, velocity, and win rates, helping teams make more strategic decisions.
Fuel growth with marketing automation.
- Lead Nurturing and Scoring
- Engagement History Dashboards
- Campaign Reporting and Insights
Dive deeper with marketing automation and analytics.
- Cross-Channel Journeys
- Multitouch and ABM Dashboards
- B2B Marketing Analytics
Power innovation with advanced marketing automation and analytics.
- Dedicated IP Address
- AI-Powered Capabilities
- Business Units and Sandboxes
Enterprise-ready features with predictive analytics and support.
- Includes All Capabilities
- Premier Success Plan
- Increased Performance and SLA Support
*All per month products require an annual contract.
This page is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change. Contact a sales representative for detailed pricing information.
Marketing Cloud Account Engagement is the only marketing automation platform built on the world’s #1 CRM. It helps companies grow revenue and scale buyer engagement by uniting customer data on one platform and scaling account relationships with AI. Whether you’re looking to execute on-demand generation or account-based marketing strategies, we've got you covered.
B2B marketing automation software helps automate and streamline marketing processes and multifunctional campaigns across channels. It includes functionalities to manage and nurture leads, run targeted campaigns, align with sales to close deals, and track the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
The benefits of B2B marketing automation platforms are:
- Scaling buyer engagement across accounts
- Aligning revenue teams (marketing, sales, and service) to close deals faster
- Growing pipeline and proving marketing impact
B2B marketing automation software can help your business in the following ways:
- Generating and nurturing leads
- Driving marketing and sales alignment
- Prioritizing and converting qualified leads
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Executing on account-based marketing strategies
- Maximizing marketing ROI
The right B2B marketing automation platform will:
- Integrate directly into your CRM
- Align revenue teams (marketing, sales, and service)
- Execute on multiple marketing strategies (e.g., broad-base demand generation and account-based marketing)
Pardot was part of Exact Target, which was acquired by Salesforce in 2013, and is the legacy product name for Marketing Cloud Account Engagement. They are the same product.
Pardot is the legacy name for Salesforce Account Engagement and is the same product as Pardot.