More power for small teams to accelerate productivity
- Unlimited workflow automation & integrations
- Knowledge, productivity, & organization tools
- Unlimited channels & collaboration capabilities
Scale productivity and connect across the business
- All the benefits of Pro
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime with critical security features
- Data protection and admin permissions for additional control
Productivity and protection for large, regulated organizations
- All the benefits of Business+
- Advanced security, data protection, and compliance controls
- Customized workspaces to reflect business priorities with unlimited scale
This page is provided for information purposes only and subject to change. Contact a sales representative for detailed pricing information.
No. Slack requires a separate subscription. Slack has three pricing tiers for companies of all sizes: Pro, Business+ and Enterprise Grid. You can also discuss pricing questions with our sales team.
Yes, there are cost savings to purchasing an annual Slack plan. Slack offers annual pricing plans for the Slack Pro model, which is best for small teams who want better collaboration and productivity. The Business+ plan also has an annual plan option and that plan allows you to scale your business, increase productivity, and keep your teams connected.
The Slack Enterprise Pricing plan is for the most complex enterprises—all the flexibility and power to meet your regulatory requirements, and your growth. Our sales team is happy to provide you with an estimate.