Introducing Manufacturing Cloud for Service
See three high-impact use cases and hear directly from a manufacturing Trailblazer.
Over the last several years, manufacturers developed new ways to service their customers, assets, and products. Now, experiences like remote monitoring and support, and more stringent health and safety protocols for field technicians are the norm. In Salesforce's recent Trends in Manufacturing survey, 81% of C-suite executives said new service offerings are a high priority for them over the next two years.
To meet this need, Salesforce designed Manufacturing Cloud to help manufacturers deliver an intelligent, unified digital experience across their entire ecosystem, including those critical service experiences.
Develop new service-based revenue streams that delight your customers with connected service experiences
In this video, watch how Manufacturing Cloud for Service can help you:
- Automate service processes
- Improve service revenue and parts forecast
- Develop a voice of the customer
See Manufacturing Cloud for Service in action.
In this video, you'll:
- Hear directly from manufacturing Trailblazer Koenig & Bauer
- See a product demo of the top 3 use cases from the Salesforce Product Management team
- Learn best practices for connected service experiences in manufacturing