LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator for Salesforce will create a seamless sales prospecting experience for your reps. Now reps can automatically import from Sales Navigator any accounts, contacts, and lead records that your team is actively working on. The AppExchange integration allows your reps to log Sales Navigator activities directly into Salesforce. This includes:
- Automatically logging InMail Messages and notes in Salesforce
- Automatically importing CRM Contact and Account Records from Open Opportunities in Salesforce into Sales Navigator for more personalized outreach during an active deal cycle
- Installing a CRM Widget into Salesforce that allows your reps to view LinkedIn information right in the Lead and Contact Record.
- Please read these Instructions for configuring the LinkedIn Sales Navigator and AppExchange plug-in before installation.
Syncing between Salesforce in Sales Navigator will automatically import essential data associated with Open Opportunities from your Salesforce account to LinkedIn. This includes:
- Account and Contact records associated with any Open Opportunities, which are imported right into Sales Navigator
- Leads assigned to specific users on Salesforce, imported directly into Sales Navigator and mapped directly to the same user account
- Finally, Sales Navigator will surface “suggested leads” based on the information synced with Salesforce CRM data and combined with LinkedIn’s own data science and algorithms.