Since Salesforce, we no longer waste time struggling to figure out who owns leads and clients. We have complete visibility on our opportunity and revenue forecasts. I can see a huge ROI in that.
Microland makes selling easy with Sales Cloud
- India-based IT infrastructure services company Microland had outgrown its Excel spreadsheet system of managing sales
- Salespeople didn’t know who owned leads or the status of customers, and had no history of contacts with clients
- Managers couldn’t get information about the sales pipeline or make future sales projections
- A custom Microsoft SharePoint system had failed to address the problem, lacked ease of use and was difficult to maintain
- Microland chooses Sales Cloud from salesforce.com, buying 50 licences
- Local systems integrator KVP customises the system and moves over data
- The system is up and running in just eight weeks
- Staff are all familiar with Sales Cloud from other jobs and everyone happily uses the system
- The problems of the old system go away, salespeople know their leads and the system keeps track of contact with customers automatically
- Managers can see what sales people are doing, help keep sales on track and estimate likely revenues
- Microland steps up activity because it can now target particular customers and see their responses
- IT team now spends its time thinking up new improvements rather than band-aiding existing systems and applications.
Asia Pacific (APAC)