CRM Information at Your Fingertips
When it comes to understanding CRM, information is key! Just as every business is unique, so is every CRM implementation. That’s having as much information about CRM as possible results in better choices about how your company can use CRM to improve customer relationships and your business bottom line.
Don’t just take our word for it: get authoritative CRM information from experts, industry analysts, and real-world salesforce.com customers. View CRM demos and Webinars, and read a CRM white paper or three. You’ll find all the information you need right here in our comprehensive CRM Information Resource Center.
CRM Demo Center
One of the best ways to begin your research is to view a CRM demo to see firsthand how salesforce.com’s CRM applications can help your business. Click on any of the CRM demos on this page for a concise but highly informative product tour. Then delve into a CRM white paper for an even deeper dive.
For example, view the CRM demo of salesforce.com’s service and support solution to learn how to retain customers—by delivering superior service while keeping costs and risk low. Equip yourself with the right CRM information to arm customer support agents with knowledge to quickly deliver real-time resolutions. And learn how to easily create a customer self-service portal that helps customers help themselves.
CRM White Papers and Industry Research
Salesforce.com’s CRM Information Research Center offers a wide selection of CRM white papers and CRM industry research. Enhance your CRM expertise with one or more of these information-packed CRM white papers:
- CRM White Paper: 9 Key Plays for CRM Success. Here’s the CRM information you need to spur business growth while minimizing risks. In this CRM white paper, learn how to execute on sales goals, focus on existing customers to ensure loyalty and turn them into advocates, and rigorously examine financial investments to do more with less. Then visualize the CRM information in the white paper by viewing the Salesforce CRM demo for sales force automation.
- Critical CRM Information: 8 CRM Essentials Guide. This very popular CRM white paper delves into the best ways to keep customers on the rise and competitors on the run. Updated every year, the Guide is packed with CRM information and insights from industry experts and over 32,000 salesforce.com customers. Think of the Guide as a CRM demo in written form. Its in-depth CRM information reveals how innovative technologies and strategies can help you implement a solution your people will actually use, achieve real results in record time with point-and-click capabilities, and get a complete view of your customers.
- Ten Winning Ideas for Managing Your Channel—Must-Have CRM Information. Do you have 360-degree visibility into your indirect sales pipeline? Are you maximizing the revenue potential of your partner relationships? Find out with this CRM information guide that explains how to achieve channel management success with Salesforce CRM Partners. Then be sure to view the CRM demo. Between the CRM white paper and demo, you’ll learn how to recruit new partners in hours, not weeks, train them faster and better, and accurately track and measure channel performance.
- CRM White Paper: Salesforce CRM Ideas. Get important CRM information that’s hard to find: Learn how to inspire, capture, and harness the power of ideas to increase business success—with the same intuitive Web 2.0 techniques people use everyday to book travel, download music, and share interests. You’ll find CRM information on ways to spark new ideas more quickly and at much lower cost, and learn how to easily set up an online community for sharing and voting on ideas. This CRM white paper also tells you how to gather real-time, user feedback to quickly validate and prioritize ideas, and drive innovation to stay ahead of your competitors.
CRM Demos and More: Executive Success Kits
Looking for CRM information in a convenient, pre-sifted package? These complimentary kits pull together a variety of key CRM information resources, including Webinars, CRM white papers and demos, and a 30-day free trial:
- PRM Sales Success Kit. Want to learn how to maximize your partners’ revenue potential, achieve real-time visibility into your channel, and develop a loyal partner community? This kit gives you all the CRM information you need to do just that. It includes a CRM white paper with proven ideas for managing your channel and setting your partners up for success. And the CRM demo shows you how to provide your partners with seamless access to leads and key CRM information, while creating a collaborative space to win deals.
- Customer Service and Support Kit. Crammed with enlightening CRM information, this complimentary kit demonstrates why Salesforce CRM is the right customer service solution for a tough economy or, for that matter, any economy. Watch the CRM demo and see how to deliver the self-service portal your customers want, and optimize your call center to make every agent successful. You’ll find more enlightening CRM information in the Webinar, with a focus on improving operational efficiencies in your contact center. Read the CRM white paper research from Forrester to learn how one company achieved labor savings of $12.4M, and increased agent productivity through an eleven-fold reduction in case turnaround time. And for the most convincing, first-hand CRM information experience, get your own custom-tailored CRM demo—with a 30-day free trial of Salesforce CRM Call Center.
Read Industry Research for Invaluable CRM Information
Take advantage of this collection of CRM white papers and studies from respected third-party research firms and analysts. Download any of them for a wealth of CRM information: authoritative insights, customer surveys, CRM strategies, best practices, and informed opinion.
- Gartner Report on Software as a Service (SaaS) in the Enterprise. 90% of surveyed organizations plan to maintain or increase their use of SaaS this coming year. Get the CRM information and insight behind the statistic: Discover the cost-effectiveness, ease of use, and rapid-deployment advantages SaaS delivers. Then watch our Salesforce CRM demo to see them for yourself.
- CRM White Paper from CSO Insights. Here’s CRM information and analysis from a unique perspective: an exploration and comparison of the success of sales teams that are using a CRM application, vs. those that aren’t. Discover the revealing results in this free CRM white paper, “Impact of CRM and Sales Process: Monetizing the Value of Sales Effectiveness.” These insights and CRM information are truly eye-opening! If you’re like most companies, you’ll want to follow the white paper with our CRM demo and free 30-day trial. .
- Application Development
- Application Development Platform
- Call Center Software
- Channel Management Software
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Platform
- Contact Management Software
- Content Management Software
- CRM Application
- CRM Case Studies
- CRM Comparison
- CRM Consulting
- CRM Customers
- CRM Demo
- CRM Integration
- CRM Sales
- CRM Software
- CRM Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service Software
- Customer Service Solutions
- Customer Support Software
- Database Application Development
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Free CRM Trial
- Help Desk Software
- Knowledge Management Software
- Live Chat Software
- Marketing Automation Software