Overwhelming evidence establishes that customer service can make or break a small business. An estimated 63% of customers in the United States say poor customer service has made them stop buying from a business. And according to recent Salesforce data, 70% of Americans say companies that have demonstrated care and empathy have earned their loyalty.
The "Getting Started with Service for Small Businesses" playbook provides interactive call-outs to help build your customer service strategy. It will help you figure out what your service approach should be, for topics including:
- What service means for your small business
- Hiring and building a service-focused culture
- Designing a service solution around the right channels
- Knowing which metrics to track and how to measure them
- Solutions for scaling your service