The Google Chrome® plug-in makes it possible to automatically log Gmail emails into Salesforce. This means you can:
- Save time by directly attaching emails to Leads, Contacts, and Accounts. The plugin will automatically detect the sending of the message and associate it with the right Salesforce records.
- Streamline process by creating Accounts, Contacts, and Leads right from Salesforce. If you received a message from a Contact that is not already in Salesforce, you can create a new Contact right away.
- Provide a 360-degree view of Salesforce information from Gmail. All communications will be stored and tracked in each related items in Salesforce including Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Increase sales productivity by adding Gmail emails directly to Salesforce. Create new Salesforce contacts from emails you receive in Gmail with a click of a button right inside Salesforce.
- You can add the plug-in to Chrome and work with Salesforce records directly in your email application.