Please provide this QR code and some IDs when you arrive at our reception.
Driver’s license, passport, My Number Card, health insurance card, company ID card with company name, student ID, or student handbook is valid. Business cards are not accepted.
How to access to Salesforce Tokyo Office
- Building entry procedure
- Showing your identification (driver license, passport, or 2 business cards) at reception on the building entrance lobby (1F), and filling out admission form and putting on visitor badge which needs to be clearly visible.
- Proceeding to elevator bank A, showing visitor badge to security officer before going through the security gate. Please come up to Salesforce reception on 12F.
- Salesforce office Check-in
- Please bring the your invitation with QR code (if any) and your ID form other than business cards at Salesforce Reception on 12F. Driver’s license, passport, My Number Card, health insurance card, company ID card with company name, student ID, or student handbook is valid.
- Please place your QR code in front of a Ipad on the reception counter and sign non-disclosure agreement to complete your check-in.
- QR code is required by person, and please inform invitees if you come to our office with your companions in advance.